MNF -Cleveland Browns @ New Jersey Jets

HOUSE

Rooting for Jets.  

First want to see the overhyped Browns and their doosh leader Maker Playfield suffer a humiliating loss on national TV

Not worried about beating the Jets for playoff spot, but want them to still have hope for their season, and to be playing hard when they meet up with the Pats** (any given Sunday) - at least be engaged enough in those games to care enough to execute any Code Reds Greggo may or may not give

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Rooting for Jets.  

First want to see the overhyped Browns and their doosh leader Maker Playfield suffer a humiliating loss on national TV

Not worried about beating the Jets for playoff spot, but want them to still have hope for their season, and to be playing hard when they meet up with the Pats** (any given Sunday) - at least be engaged enough in those games to care enough to execute any Code Reds Greggo may or may not give

Me too esp after getting in @+260 five mins ago lolol

18 minutes ago, Flynox said:

Still early but who would you rather win this game considering future standings seeding? I’m saying the Jets with their tough schedule and moving Cleveland to 0-2, but i’d never root for the jets ?

The Browns have a tougher schedule than the Jets imo