MNF -Cleveland Browns @ New Jersey Jets

Who are you rooting for tonight ? The Jets are in the AFC East so, I  hope the freaking Browns look horrible but somehow win the game.

3-0 Browns would be great....

Are we actually watching 3 straight games from the Meadow Lands? how nice....

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2019091600/2019/REG2/browns@jets?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2019091600

Edited by HOUSE

Not sure who to root for ; the jets are divisional so that makes sense but Cleveland could be in bad shape if they lose and possibly put them out of the wildcard.

4 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Jets.  Nothing better than Beckham melting down on tv. Browns also more of threat to Bills in terms of playoff spot.

Thats what im thinking, unless the jets really aren't that bad , then they could be a problem at the end.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Jets. They aren’t doing anything this year. I want to see the Browns implode after an 0-2 start. Hoping Baker lays another egg like week one. 

2 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

I am really torn with this one.  If I knew for sure that the Jets would be bad for the rest of the year, I would hope that they win this game.  The browns quickly went from the lovable losers to the obnoxious, overhyped, talkers.

I think it’s highly likely the Jets will be bad the rest of this year. They might win a few games, but they will be at the bottom of the “In the hunt” graphic. If they are in the picture at all. 

• Like (+1) 2

I hope the jets win

Go Bills !!!

• Like (+1) 1