Shurmur non-committal on Eli starting week 3

PromoTheRobot

I don't know why they'd rush Jones. They've actually done a good job of building an offense that could support a young QB. Solid OL, great RB and TE, if they wait a few weeks they'd also have serviceable WRs to support him in Tate and Shepard. 

Their D is in shambles but you don't get a much better O to be put into when you're drafted top 10 as a QB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MDH said:

I don't know why they'd rush Jones. They've actually done a good job of building an offense that could support a young QB. Solid OL, great RB and TE, if they wait a few weeks they'd also have serviceable WRs to support him in Tate and Shepard. 

Their D is in shambles but you don't get a much better O to be put into when you're drafted top 10 as a QB.

...thought I read today that our D batted down 6 of Eli's passes....hard to 100% fault him...........

During the halftime show, the guys in the studio were discussing whether the Giants should let Jones play the second half. Boomer said not to put him in against the Bills D, because it's like throwing him to the wolves. He said they should put him in when he actually stands a chance.

I love our defense. ?