How would you rank the QBs of the 2018 NFL draft today in hindsight?

I think as of now it’d look like:

1. Baker

2. Lamar

3. Allen

4. Darnold

5. Rudolph

6. Rosen

Obviously I think this has shaped out to be a pretty darn good group of QBs. I think Allen could potentially be the best QB of that class but I never expected Lamar to be so good, what a shocker! I had to put him #2 but he could simply be hot water, who knows?

I'd agree.  The fact that a team that was outscored 102-10 is still going with Fitz at QB can't bode well for Rosen's chances. Or it could simply be the Dolphins are terrible and don't want Rosen getting destroyed every play.

But as it stands, it's hard to argue with the list as is.  

Rudolph's getting the rest of 2019 to show his stuff, and he looked pretty good yesterday.  The AFC may be wide open, should the Bills keep winning. 

• Like (+1) 2

I guess you are giving Mayfield a pass on his only performance this year? 3 picks, 64.0 rating, 5 sacks, 0-1 record. You have him ranked #1? Did that not happen or are you going back to last year's performance? Interesting.

All of these QBs are completely different after a full off-season. Last year the trolls trashed the Bills for not taking Rosen. They trashed  Allen for his accuracy. Now a year later the Rosenites who claimed to know exactly who the Bills should have drafted are quiet and have gone underground, The Allen accuracy bashers are deleting tweets by the thousands and things are different.

Putting Mayfield #1 discounts his poor performance in Week 1 and all the changes in the other QBs during the off-season. Jackson has been fantastic for sure.

I think each team got the right QB for their franchise (including Rosen). I would not trade Allen for Mayfield, Jackson, Darnold, or the rest. His floor is higher than anyone predicted and his ceiling is too.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Lamar, Baker, Allen

Darnold

Rudolph

Rosen

And I'll go on record as someone who definitely wanted Rosen over Allen.

This.  I think there's a Tier 1 of Jackson/Baker/Allen and any of those 3 could be the best of the bunch.  Then, a drop off to Darnold.  Then off a cliff to Rudolph and Rosen.

• Like (+1) 2

Jackson had a couple good games, but he was playing trash teams (worst team this year in the Dolphins, and the worst team from last year in the Cardinals.) Let's see how the rest of the season unfolds before announcing him a good QB.

To me Mayfield, Allen, and Darnold are on equal footing. But Rosen is last for sure. I don't include Rudolph because he has not played barely at all and wasn't a first round pick.

I think Allen has surpassed Darnold but Baker is the top of the class, Lamar has started off like gang busters yet not sure he's that good or product of Roman who knows how to build around running QBs, if he sustains it he goes to #2. Rosen is last of the five 1st Rounders. So to recap Mayfield, Lamar, Allen, Darnold and Rosen as things are today yet that could change depending what Baker does tonight. 

Mayfield ( he started basically an entire season and looked good against good teams)

Allen and Jackson ( they have looked good against not so good teams, but we will see if they can do it against Chiefs and Pats in next two weeks)

Darnold (still may come around but jury is out)

Rosen (needs more time, but not looking great)

• Like (+1) 1