New Antonio Brown Article

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The oddest thing is that of all the teams in the league, the one they should be LEAST desperate to put their uniform on this turd is the Pats. They should not have to stoop this low. They have won and will win without him  Yet, they can’t resist. 

If Belichek was such a great coach he certainly wouldn't need AB.

It is almost as if Belichek is a sociopath, he seems to enjoy it, he  wants to do whatever he wants.

He said, she said... until you group text threats to the 'she' while including your attorney in them. 

As a woman? Anyone can be accused of anything, it does not make it so.

This? Yeah, AB crossed a BIG line and if the NFL does not suspend him (or the Patriots can do it themselves as the Patriots can suspend him even if the NFL doesn't), welllllllll I don't expect football players to be choir boys, but this is beyond the pale.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Friends of mine were rubbing the AB signing in my face when it happened. They have been oddly silent since.

Again. Pats* fans.  We know who they are.

And now AB is dropped by Nike.

Do you know how effed up you have to be to get dropped by Nike?

• Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

If the accusations are true he will have his day in a real courtroom which will end up costing him a nice chunk of change

But until then, he's harassing in text another woman and in general talks to people like they're just trash....WHO CARES since I don't know him or the woman.  It doesn't personally affect me so I just don't care.  

28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Again. Pats* fans.  We know who they are.

And now AB is dropped by Nike.

Do you know how effed up you have to be to get dropped by Nike?

Nice list of athletes dropped by sponsors.  Mostly violent crime and PED-related.  https://finance.yahoo.com/news/24-athletes-lost-huge-endorsement-090239873.html

One messed up one ... Magic Johnson dropped by multiple sponsors after coming out with HIV diagnosis.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Nice list of athletes dropped by sponsors.  Mostly violent crime and PED-related.  https://finance.yahoo.com/news/24-athletes-lost-huge-endorsement-090239873.html

One messed up one ... Magic Johnson dropped by multiple sponsors after coming out with HIV diagnosis.

I can't believe we've basically cured HIV but haven't figured out the peanut allergy.  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chris66 said:

My youngest is 30. So no. Do you guys remember the Charles. Barkley nike commercials from the early 90s. His first line was " I am not a role model"

No the people in the laudry are just passing by.

You are so full of shyt.

So, when Tom Brady retires he will be forgotten by you because he “just wore the laundry”?

I guess dishonesty isn’t just contained within the Patriots organization but also extends to their fanbase.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1