New Antonio Brown Article

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

The Cheaters didn't pay him the money on Monday, as expected, so they're most likely going to file a grievance.  It will be interesting to see how that goes.

I feel like it's a lose/lose situation. Either AB gets paid or the pats keep their money. 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

My guess is that, not only will he probably never play in the NFL again, he will probably end up broke - either from squandering his money or law suits.

End up buying dented cans of ravioli with the money he makes from being a bike courier and process server for the law firm that handles his lawsuits.  (Please take a number: #314.  Now serving:  #8)

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 99% sure that it would end badly, but part of me wants the Bills to take a flyer on this guy and see if we could get him for cheap at this point while hoping that he somehow behaves. It'll never happen, but in an ideal scenario, he'd make us a legit contender.

2 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

I'm 99% sure that it would end badly, but part of me wants the Bills to take a flyer on this guy and see if we could get him for cheap at this point while hoping that he somehow behaves. It'll never happen, but in an ideal scenario, he'd make us a legit contender.

The bolded part is exactly right.  What part of deranged lunatic would fit in on the team?  Thankfully Beane and McD would never go for it...regardless of AB's ability as a WR.

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I feel like anyone that owns a copy of madden 19 should burn it in fear of contracting his crazy just from looking at his cover photo. 

220px-Madden19cover.jpeg

Now you all got the crazy. 

The Madden curse????!!!!    Nah...the guys just certifiable.