New Antonio Brown Article

YoloinOhio

I could be wrong, but I think AB is done for this season.  Don't see him playing for anyone else this year.  

Whether his career continues next season or beyond will probably largely depend on what happens with the civil suit against him.

Edited by Nextmanup

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

I could be wrong, but I think AB is done for this season.  Don't see him playing for anyone else this year.  

Whether his career continues next season or beyond will probably largely depend on what happens with the civil suit against him.

I don't see AB playing until these allegations and issues get sorted out. Someone will take a chance on him if he has all of these issues figured out because the talent is just too good for some team to not take a chance esp since it is likely his price point will come down significantly after all the drama. But as far as 2019 goes he is just far too toxic. 

Karma for Antonio Brown.

Such a scumbucket. I'm so sooooOoooo glad he put up a fight and didn't want to come to Buffalo and McBeane seemingly basically said, "okay, moving on..."

I think there's a good chance he's done in the NFL. I'll be surprised if he plays again this year.

But this is also Karma for the Patriots and their shady ways.

Love that they traded Demaryus Thomas and IRed their 1st round WR.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/09/24/antonio-browns-furniture-throwing-tirade-was-caught-by-security-cameras-at-the-sunny-isles-beach-condo-video/

Video of him throwing the furniture.

$80,000 in damages which includes the renovation time where they can’t rent it out.

He's gonna be broke pretty quick imo. Between his lifestyle and all of the lawsuits he's going to see over the next 2 or 3 years? Yep, he will be McDonald's highest profile employee since Ronald.

Image result for antonio brown mcdonald's meme

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/09/24/antonio-browns-furniture-throwing-tirade-was-caught-by-security-cameras-at-the-sunny-isles-beach-condo-video/

Video of him throwing the furniture.

$80,000 in damages which includes the renovation time where they can’t rent it out.

The gift that keeps on giving...