New Antonio Brown Article

YoloinOhio

38 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I'm out of comments, I'm out of everything at this point. The Cheats****** and those who cheer for him can all go F themselves at this point. Dude is below scum...WTF 

Right? And this confirmation that it was AB who sent those texts (of course it was him, but Klemko confirms it) has to be all the proof the league needs to shelve this guy on the exempt list, at the very least. I don’t trust the Patriots to do the right thing, of course, but the league has to. 

Actually, a suspension now does little good.

A "major" suspension would be 4-6 weeks. So he's back, fresh, for the stretch run and playoffs.

If he's on the exempt list he even still gets paid. 

What a punishment!

MAYBE NE is looking for a way to get rid of him without paying him. I doubt it though. 

23 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

My only hope is AB freaks out on the sideline and punches brady and belicheat in the face.

A man can dream, right?

Have you seen him since moving to cheatriot* land?

He is acting like a whipped, meek little puppy.

6 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Actually, a suspension now does little good.

A "major" suspension would be 4-6 weeks. So he's back, fresh, for the stretch run and playoffs.

If he's on the exempt list he even still gets paid. 

What a punishment!

MAYBE NE is looking for a way to get rid of him without paying him. I doubt it though. 

Hopefully the reason the investigation is taking so long is because they want to suspend him indefinitely.... You know... So they can reinstate him in 7 months. 

Just saw that the NFL and the Patriots have told AB not to contact the woman again, and will "look into the matter."

In my mind, that means they consider it settled. Nothing is going to happen.

AB getting over on everyone and winning the Super Bowl is going to be too much to take. Get your barf bags ready. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Just saw that the NFL and the Patriots have told AB not to contact the woman again, and will "look into the matter."

In my mind, that means they consider it settled. Nothing is going to happen.

AB getting over on everyone is going to be too much to take. Get your barf bags ready. 

You can't really rely on AB following that though.  Something else will come up.  It's been consistent since July.  

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

You can't really rely on AB following that though.  Something else will come up.  It's been consistent since July.  

I hope so. Hopefully he can't take shutting his mouth and contacts one of the women again.

I want this AB thing to blow up on NE. It's gross and wrong on every level that he is even there. 

SOMEONE has to stop them from even getting to the Super Bowl this year.