New Antonio Brown Article

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

This just helps to magnify their contrived Us-Against-The World schtick. Except that these days, rather than simply pretending the world is against them, the world is, in fact, against the Patriots and their institutional unethical behavior.

Exactly!

AB is 100% the PERFECT Patriot. Everyone really IS against him, and everyone hates the guy. That is exactly what they feed off of. 

Nothing would make them happier than AB being named SB MVP and totally, completely crushing America's soul. Then Brady retires so "someone else can win." Thus, anything Mahomes or Allen achieves is "yeah but" forever. A lasting legacy of crushed souls and dreams. 

That is what gets them out of bed in the morning. As much as I hate it, it must be so much fun to constantly get over on your critics.

9 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

If she has these texts then the guy should be put on the exempt list immediately. The Pats should also show some sort of actual moral fiber and preemptively put him on leave or something. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, H2o said:

If she has these texts then the guy should be put on the exempt list immediately. The Pats should also show some sort of actual moral fiber and preemptively put him on leave or something. 

no argument at all from me but as I read some of these responses i increasingly think the Pats wont, this will play into their win at any cost mentality.

Goddell needs to stand up for once, if not now, he will never be able to claim any moral high ground anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, H2o said:

These texts where he posts pictures of her kids and instructs someone to investigate her? They have been confirmed as real by SI.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I disagree.  The absolute wisest thing to do, as HC/GM, is to be dismissive and evasive.

...said Belichick's lawyer. 

Q: "What did you know and when did you know it?"

A: "Harumph, grumble, etc." 

7 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

It would have saved us all a lot of time if these stories came out 1 day earlier

Now we've got to watch this POS win a Super Bowl

They knew about it, they just didn't care.  When the first reports about the civil suit came out someone reported that the Raiders heard rumors of it before they released him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

conceding a sb win 2 games in to the season?

It’s bizzaro world in Pats land. Usually they start out slow, lull people into thinking they are finally done, all the articles come out, and then they win the rest of their games (except the one in S Florida) on their way to the SB. This year though, they started super hot, out scoring their first two opponents by 100, and won their road dolphins game. ?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

It's how I've known the NFL to work.

We are watching a movie about the Patriots with other teams and players just there to add depth and interest to their story.

lets hope the ending is not in the evil empires favor this time.

I'm sick of the pats, like most are. I have a good friend who is a pats fan and he posted on fb that he predicts they will beat the bills 29-3, the record they have against the bills. talk about arrogant, that was a low blow but I called it bs and told him to be ready for a plate of crow. not that I was claiming a win but assuring him there is no ***** way the bills only score 3 points!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973