New Antonio Brown Article

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

lol @ truth and facts. The hallmark of a troll and you don't defend your troll posts which admits you're here to troll too.

There's nothing that needs defending. What I wrote is as true as saying today is Sunday. A troll is someone who posts false info for the specific purpose of rabble rousing. That's not at all what I did. If I would have trashed Allen or anyone else, maybe.There's no point doing that here because, as a fan from another team, I'd get banned for writing that was far less scathing than you. Even if I was correct and you weren't. 

I'm done with this conversation, but I'm sure I'll catch you on another thread. Or maybe the Jets' forum...

3 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

are those candles.

Soon he will likely post here as a Bills fan when the Pats are irrelevant.

Never,  i still have my starer jacket from 92. But you know when your from maine and you live almost your whole life in maine you generally root for the patriots. Even though they where 1-15 the first year i remember watching football. They got better over the years. And they are gonna join the bills as the only teams to go to 4 in a row. 

My boss and alot of coworkers are bills fans. I love the energy and enthusiasm, 

2 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Never,  i still have my starer jacket from 92. But you know when your from maine and you live almost your whole life in maine you generally root for the patriots. Even though they where 1-15 the first year i remember watching football. They got better over the years. And they are gonna join the bills as the only teams to go to 4 in a row. 

My boss and alot of coworkers are bills fans. I love the energy and enthusiasm, 

My family up there are Bills fans and KC and possibly the Bills will have something to say about that.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

6 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Cant wait to watch NE throttle buffalo 2x this season

Can't wait until your team and your John of an owner get slapped with a tampering penalty for the Brown signing.

SHOCKED that they're cheating again.

I'll save you the time:

Stage 1 of Pats**** scandal: we didn't do it

Stage 2: if we did it (but we didn't), then it didn't give us any competitive advantage 

Stage 3: if we did it (but we didn't), and it gave us a competitive advantage (but it didn't), then everyone else is doing it too

Did I cover it all?

• Awesome! (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tom Brady is letting this POS live in his house 

I still can’t believe this. Tom Brady seems like a wholesome family guy. He opens his house to a multi-millionaire douche bag. The guy has MILLIONS, it isn’t like he is scraping by until his next pay check. Tell him to Air B N B until he pays cash for his mansion. 

Edited by Bills2ref

9 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

I still can’t believe this. Tom Brady seems like a wholesome family guy. He opens his house to a multi-millionaire douche bag. The guy has MILLIONS, it isn’t like he is scraping by until his next pay check. Tell him to Air B N B until he pays cash for his mansion. 

I doubt Brady knew any of the stuff in this article when he made that offer. He just wanted Brown on his team as a player. 

Brown sounds like he has a lot of emotional baggage; he's a troubled man. This absolutely does not excuse his behavior; but he's going to pay a price at some point for behaving this way--he's carrying his own destruction around inside himself. Money can defer the reckoning (cf. Donald Trump) but it can't defer it indefinitely. 

• Like (+1) 1