New Antonio Brown Article

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....shouldn't there actually be TWO investigations?.......the sexual assault one (which is a civil matter and may not have legs) and the alleged personal conduct violation of threatening Mayock with physical violence?..........

At least two.  This ***** did everything he could to get thrown off the Raiders and join NE.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I am more interested how AB ended up on the Patriots roster hours after  being waived. The whole situation smells

The latest episode is just a Bill Belichick diversion to me...

I've seen many people with your concern.

Seems obvious and easy to me. He is released. At 4:00 he was free to sign with anyone. The Pats notice, call him and work out a contract quickly, and it's a good contract for both sides.

I hate the Pats, and I think they've cheated in DeflateGate, Walkthrough-WatchGate, and a few more besides, but this seems like it could easily be worked out between two sides who are both motivated to find a deal quickly. It's a two-year deal, but the Pats didn't worry about the second year (offering $20 mill as salary in year two, when they expect to cut him or re-negotiate) , which greatly reduces the complexity.

Under time pressure, with two willing parties, this could have been worked out easily.

Edited by Thurman#1

30 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....shocker......scum bag doesn't pay ANYBODY....stiffed hie trainer....stiffed his chef out of 40 grand........PO'ed at Raiduhs for fines (think those will be deducted).........

Well anything he signed with NE which as rumored said "I have no knowledge of any circumstances which would...." Was clearly either false or NE doesn't care.  Both seem plausible  andall the crap about "if Kraft knew he wouldn't have approved" is the biggest load of crap in the history of loads of crap.

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Well anything he signed with NE which as rumored said "I have no knowledge of any circumstances which would...." Was clearly either false or NE doesn't care.  Both seem plausible  andall the crap about "if Kraft knew he wouldn't have approved" is the biggest load of crap in the history of loads of crap.

...LOL....if Kraft said "NO" and Belichick said "YES", who do you think wins?.....Bill turned 67 in April so he could retire on "full Social Security" and probably make ends meet, right??....just askin'...........

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

No way Rosen house wasn’t already on the phones after the first fine. 

...Drew is too honorable to pull such a stunt...........

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Investigation closed! Mr. Hill...er..Brown.

You worry about me adding some truth and facts to a conversation and wonder why I'm here. Then you say you've seen my posts on a Jets site. So why are you trolling a Jets forum? Besides, the Patriots forum has more fans from other teams than any other forum...

12 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

You worry about me adding some truth and facts to a conversation and wonder why I'm here. Then you say you've seen my posts on a Jets site. So why are you trolling a Jets forum? Besides, the Patriots forum has more fans from other teams than any other forum...

lol @ truth and facts. The hallmark of a troll and you don't defend your troll posts which admits you're here to troll too.

Edited by jeremy2020