New Antonio Brown Article

YoloinOhio

24 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I am more interested how AB ended up on the Patriots roster hours after  being waived. The whole situation smells

The latest episode is just a Bill Belichick diversion to me...

BB: Hey AB, any idea how we can sign you seconds after you're released and have it be forgotten about in a few days ?

AB: I got just the thing, don't you worry about it.

BB: And it won't make me look bad ?

AB: Don't worry, it will be very "civil".

BB: OK, sounds good enough to me.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 10

18 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I am more interested how AB ended up on the Patriots roster hours after  being waived. The whole situation smells

And why aren’t the other owners up in arms? I believe Brown and his agent orchestrated the whole thing. This could be a template for star players. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, chris heff said:

And why aren’t the other owners up in arms? I believe Brown and his agent orchestrated the whole thing. This could be a template for star players. 

I would hope the pool of players that have such little respect for themselves, others, and the game to intentionally do something like that is small.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

...do you really think an upstanding, honorable, integrity laden agent like Rosenhaus would dare to have had a preset sinister plan?......Drew?...seriously?...........

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Brown is clear to play on Sunday, and he has traveled with the team to Miami for the Week Two game against the Dolphins. As soon as Week Three, however, there’s a chance he will be getting paid, but not playing.

I hope after Monday this is the case and he eventually gets suspended.

Would love to see the pats****** have to pay him without being able to play him!

• Like (+1) 1

I would never wish injury upon anyone, however, at the same time if AB were to get his clock cleaned and get shelved for the rest of the season, it definately wouldn't hurt my feelings. Couldn't happen to a "nicer" guy. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Teams were aware days ahead of time prior to the release because the Raiders knew they weren't going to keep him and were shopping him around. So it was no secret that he was going to be available. It also should be remembered that the Pats offered the Steelers a first round pick for him prior to he being traded to the Raiders. So the Pats had an interest in him for quite a while. He landing in New England should not be a surprise.