Comments From Fellow Bills Fans That Drives You Crazy

55 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

To any idiot that thinks Patrick Mahomes in just year 3 of his career is a "dead horse" subject now as far as the McDermott regime is concerned?  Yeah I'm going to be condescending to that level of illogic.    It's going to have to play out for a while before the path not taken becomes immaterial........ even if it hurts your feelings to hear about it.:cry:

My suggestion to you is get a thicker skin.   You won't last here wearing your tender heart on your sleeve like that sweetheart.    You'll have a tantrum and get banned.   Seen it before.    The most pusillanimous are the most prone to melt downs.

It is a dead horse.  A dead horse that you --- almost EXCLUSIVELY you ---- continue to beat.

But yeah ... let's go with everyone else being wrong and you being the old wise man of the site.  Pffft.  Those days are over.  Plenty of newer users (and some vets) on here that actually know about football and the Bills and who are able to discuss it without crusades and bias.

Your Mahomes crusade is old.  Dead, beat and old.

You're the one who needs to be banned.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

To any idiot that thinks Patrick Mahomes in just year 3 of his career is a "dead horse" subject now as far as the McDermott regime is concerned?  Yeah I'm going to be condescending to that level of illogic.    It's going to have to play out for a while before the path not taken becomes immaterial........ even if it hurts your feelings to hear about it.:cry:

My suggestion to you is get a thicker skin.   You won't last here wearing your tender heart on your sleeve like that sweetheart.    You'll have a tantrum and get banned.   Seen it before.    The most pusillanimous are the most prone to melt downs.

Pusillanimous, nice! I had to look that one up. :D

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Wow.  Got under your skin there a little I guess.  Didn't mean to.  You have to admit you are very condescending a lot though, bro.  Come on now.  It doesn't hurt my feelings to hear about Mahomes I'm just tired of it.  You cannot change the future.  That is a fact at the moment.  He's awesome.  We get it.  We all feel that pain man.  We'll feel it every time we see his highlights tearing it up for KC (like every week).  It just gets tiring though.  We got a pretty good project here now.  I'm enjoying that.  I didn't follow the Bills when they were putting together those SB teams, I got onboard right before that first SB.  I hope this is second round of at least that.  I'm not going to waste anymore time worrying about what could have been.  What was a gripe thread about eveything anyway.  I needed to gripe.

Sweetheart?  That's awesome!  I love that one!  I am prone to melt downs for sure though.  I'll agree with you there.  But I have some really good meds right now so things are kind of good now. 

Seriously, if you act like a dikkkkkkk I'm gonna call you on it once it awhile.  That's just my nature.  I can't change because this is online.  I'd have to not participate at all.   No hard feelings, bro.  I usually post those butt-head ones early in the morning before the coffee really kicks in.  I'll try to stay away from yours around then I guess. 

Peace!

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

It is a dead horse.  A dead horse that you --- almost EXCLUSIVELY you ---- continue to beat.

But yeah ... let's go with everyone else being wrong and you being the old wise man of the site.  Pffft.  Those days are over.  Plenty of newer users (and some vets) on here that actually know about football and the Bills and who are able to discuss it without crusades and bias.

Gugny I love you, man.  This is absolutely awesome!!!!

Edited by Distorted One
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Distorted One said:

Wow.  Got under your skin there a little I guess.  Didn't mean to.  You have to admit you are very condescending a lot though, bro.  Come on now.  It doesn't hurt my feelings to hear about Mahomes I'm just tired of it.  You cannot change the future.  That is a fact at the moment.  He's awesome.  We get it.  We all feel that pain man.  We'll feel it every time we see his highlights tearing it up for KC (like every week).  It just gets tiring though.  We got a pretty good project here now.  I'm enjoying that.  I didn't follow the Bills when they were putting together those SB teams, I got onboard right before that first SB.  I hope this is second round of at least that.  I'm not going to waste anymore time worrying about what could have been.  What was a gripe thread about eveything anyway.  I needed to gripe.

Sweetheart?  That's awesome!  I love that one!  I am prone to melt downs for sure though.  I'll agree with you there.  But I have some really good meds right now so things are kind of good now. 

Seriously, if you act like a dikkkkkkk I'm gonna call you on it once it awhile.  That's just my nature.  I can't change because this is online.  I'd have to not participate at all.   No hard feelings, bro.  I usually post those butt-head ones early in the morning before the coffee really kicks in.  I'll try to stay away from yours around then I guess. 

Peace!

I can dish it out and take it........I have caused a few people to snap tho so take it with a grain.   That was definitely not a wow though.   That was just a ?

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

If Mahomes becomes the GOAT will it be relevant?  Will we be allowed to discuss it?  Let me know.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If Mahomes becomes the GOAT will it be relevant?  Will we be allowed to discuss it?  Let me know.

Never. 

The seasoning of the Mahomes miss was also passing on Deshaun Watson, who is looking franchise status in his own right. 

Missing on two guys who basically arrived by year two while we wait for Allen to develop and I like Allen a lot, means it’s always fair game. If Allen fizzles out, passing on a QB in 2017 will haunt this franchise for 20 years.

11 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

They passed on not one but two guys who have had stellar starts to their NFL careers. One of them (Mahomes) looks on course to be in the conversation for the GOAT. 

It is a discussion point that is going nowhere whether Bills fans like it or not. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They passed on not one but two guys who have had stellar starts to their NFL careers. One of them (Mahomes) looks on course to be in the conversation for the GOAT. 

It is a discussion point that is going nowhere whether Bills fans like it or not. 

Well, Watson only threw 49 mph, so his 51 career passing TDs in 25 games don’t count bro.

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Disagree with the last point - it’s definitely part of the McDermott “narrative” - his contract will be up for discussion at some point soon.  His overall record, his record against New England, playoff appearances, the trajectory of Josh Allen, and the decision to pass on the potential GOAT absolutely will come up.  Unless he’s got rings to flash, it’s coming up.

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

The Mahomes thing might actually go away almost entirely if it weren't for people complaining about the complaining.

The reason I have to take the side that it's not a dead horse (aside from the point already made that it's only his 2nd season playing) is all the people  that were saying it's too early to know. There was a 45 minute window where it was ok to acknowledge it may have been a mistake, now it's "old news". Well ok then I guess.

14 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Exactly, It's not going away most likely.

Even if Allen becomes amazing, there's a strong chance Mahomes blocks his path to the super bowl every year. I mean wait, no I forgot Mahomes has better weapons, that could be why his stats look better, it's too early to know. It's also old news so stop complaining about it.

Edited by Chemical

56 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Of course!  I'm sure all 32 teams' fan sites have that one guy who still laments over passing on Brady five times.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Disagree with the last point - it’s definitely part of the McDermott “narrative” - his contract will be up for discussion at some point soon.  His overall record, his record against New England, playoff appearances, the trajectory of Josh Allen, and the decision to pass on the potential GOAT absolutely will come up.  Unless he’s got rings to flash, it’s coming up.

Unless Mahomes has at least 1 ring to flash, it will continue to be a non-issue IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I think you misinterpreted what I said because I totally agree. 

10 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I can dish it out and take it........I have caused a few people to snap tho so take it with a grain.   That was definitely not a wow though.   That was just a ?

Same here, bro.  If there's something I cannot deny about myself is that I am def a d------kkkk myself and way too often.  One thing I need to work on is letting others speak their minds without me criticizing their opinion no matter how much I might disagree with it and/or the delivery of it.  Oh another is I have to remember that, trolls aside, we're all BUFFALO BILLS fans here in spite of everything.  No matter how much I disagree with a Bills fan, they're still like family to me in some measure. You can't go through 4 Super Bowl losses in a row (still hurts to write that) and still stay loyal to this great team and great and not be like blood to me. 

If I may, I think your thoughts would be much more appreciated if you toned down your approach a bit.  For me, it means stepping back and not posting that first, blistering response (when I can help it) until I calm down a bit.  I'm the guy that shouldn't be sending that email that I'm going to regret almost immediately but can't help it most of the time anyway.  Yeah that guy. 

The Mahomes situation is going to haunt is all for a long time, unfortunately.  Like Gronk (Torell Troup, really?)  we'll likely have to be mentally abused by that mistake for years.  Mahomes is crazy good -great.  Like probably once-in-a-generation great.  Part of me is still in denial about him, definitely a big part of why I don't like hearing about him anymore.  And he's going to give us like a hundred things each and every weekend to make us shake our heads and cry a little.  (this is good therapy for me).  I guess I feel you Mahomes guys more now. 

Anyway, no hard feelings. Glad we can see eye-to-eye now.  Good posting to you sir.

8 hours ago, Rico said:

Unless Mahomes has at least 1 ring to flash, it will continue to be a non-issue IMO.

If he doesn’t get several rings he won’t be in the GOAT conversation.

If he keeps up at this pace he will break all of the records and win multiple Lombardis and we had that pick in hand but an insecure first-time coach with no GM and inexperienced ownership needed to establish his culture before drafting a quarterback and that coach had better start winning against good teams or it’s going to continue to haunt him.  That said, I blame the owners not the coach.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 1