Comments From Fellow Bills Fans That Drives You Crazy

50 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I’ve always equated the ‘Flutie vs. Johnson’ arguments to ‘Quisp vs. Quake’.  If you have to ask, don’t bother.  ?

I had to google it...

While the two cereals were virtually identical in flavor (Quake was said to be slightly crunchier), Quisp proved to have much more consumer appeal and traditionally beat Quake in sales. Quaker placed the blame on Quake the character.

33 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

There's some things that can be forgiven, but if Mahomes goes on to become a Hall of Famer and/or Super Bowl winner while Allen either becomes a Tannehill/Dalton/Keenum level talent or bombs out, Bills fan will always remember we passed on him in an era where we went 17 years without making the playoffs.

Every team in the league passed on him. Anyone could have taken him before 10 or traded up for him. I'm sure that won't stop you from whining for the next decade but that's the reality. You know who it really hurts for is Bears fans. They traded up a spot to take Trubisky. If any team is asking what if, it's them.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Every team in the league passed on him. Anyone could have taken him before 10 or traded up for him. I'm sure that won't stop you from whining for the next decade but that's the reality. You know who it really hurts for is Bears fans. They traded up a spot to take Trubisky. If any team is asking what if it's then.

almost any rookie QB would have been great walking into a top team like the Chiefs

• Haha (+1) 1

So, everything that is discussed on this forum is in one way or another driving one or more of us crazy.   Cool ? 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

So, everything that is discussed on this forum is in one way or another driving one or more of us crazy.   Cool ? 

Go Bills!!!

Um  . . . yeah.  Agreed.  Well put.

What bothers me is the negativity and anger some people put into their reactions.  Example:  a few weeks ago just for fun I posted a joke question about what to do with a cursed Bills jersey (they always lose when I wear it).  One response told me to burn the shirt (ok . . .) with myself in it (?!).  Huh?  Where did that come from?  Did I pee in your corn flakes that morning?

If you can't enjoy your visit here or join in a joke, then don't come.  If you don't want to read a post or a line of discussion, then don't read it.  It's not complicated.

2 minutes ago, Ennjay said:

Um  . . . yeah.  Agreed.  Well put.

What bothers me is the negativity and anger some people put into their reactions.  Example:  a few weeks ago just for fun I posted a joke question about what to do with a cursed Bills jersey (they always lose when I wear it).  One response told me to burn the shirt (ok . . .) with myself in it (?!).  Huh?  Where did that come from?  Did I pee in your corn flakes that morning?

If you can't enjoy your visit here or join in a joke, then don't come.  If you don't want to read a post or a line of discussion, then don't read it.  It's not complicated.

Because in real life, that person likely does not say what the say in the web, because they would shunned, or get their azs kicked. By and large there is no fear of retribution on the web. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/16/2019 at 1:10 PM, Dan Darragh said:

You got these wrong

It's "We should never of gotten rid of"

And "Your not a true fan..."

Please - learn appropriate grammar

Many Americans take being illiterate  as a point of pride.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Because in real life, that person likely does not say what the say in the web, because they would shunned, or get their azs kicked. By and large there is no fear of retribution on the web. 

So true.  Or they (we) really aren't that way all the time they just saw your post before they (we) took their meds.  

4 minutes ago, Distorted One said:

So true.  Or they (we) really aren't that way all the time they just saw your post before they (we) took their meds.  

That, or, they/we are just a constant embarrassment to our parents. social graces are a good thing.