Would ya?

\GoBillsInDallas/

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Are you not concerned for the well-being of your testicles?

You gotta think like a prizefighter.  Work your way in past the jabs so you can get to the body and clench when you get the chance.

...or wear a cup until the time is right.

When I was younger the answer would be a definite YES! But I've dated a few of these crazy actress/models/dancers/whatever and I've made a vow to not do it again.

With that said, probably. I'm old enough where it really doesn't matter if it's a bad breakup. Just gotta make sure she doesn't kill me in my sleep.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Dean said:

When I was younger the answer would be a definite YES! But I've dated a few of these crazy actress/models/dancers/whatever and I've made a vow to not do it again.

With that said, probably. I'm old enough where it really doesn't matter if it's a bad breakup. Just gotta make sure she doesn't kill me in my sleep.

I'd probably die during....

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, The Dean said:

Dating crazy is a young man's game.

Banging crazy, on the other hand...hell, any man of any age can do that.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Dating crazy is a young man's game.

Banging crazy, on the other hand...hell, any man of any age can do that.  

Well put. But I'm a hopeless romantic.

20 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'm a huge fan of the mead emoji's in the Would Ya threads.........and this one officially is my all time favorite.

Let’s be real tho. He’s only doing it once and that’s for about 17 seconds. After that he’s done for a few days. 

• Haha (+1) 1