Roethlisberger done for 2019

KingBoots8

8 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

The Steelers are always a dangerous team but that game later in the season is looking a lot less scary

I hope so. On one hand, Rudolph will have several games under his belt and may be hitting is stride toward the end of the season. On the other, he may be a typical "rookie" (in that this is his first real NFL game time and will have his struggles) and the Steelers may be playing for a draft pick at that point. Either way, that must win game against the Steelers back ups where we took a L will always haunt me. 

1 hour ago, Bills2ref said:

These scenarios is why the NFL needs to develop a better “Flex game” idea. Prime time games need to be the best matchups of the week, or at least close. Some of the prime time games this year and shaping up to be hot garbage. Who wants to lose type of games. 

The problem is it ruins it for people who buy tickets to games.  Some need to plan vacations months in advance; one place I worked at would disallow vacation unless approved previous quarter.  It is fine to change games shown on TV but the changes in game times disrupts a lot of plans.

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

RIP Charles Shackleford - NC State basketball.   I can use my left hand, I can use my right hand.  I am amphibious....classic...

I remember a college basketball player who would dribble / short shoot with one hand and free throw / layup with other.  It really confused some defense players.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

You think Indy is beating out Houston in that division? 

Yes, I do for sure. Indy is a damn good team, Brisset is better than people thing, their coach is awesome, and the GM might just be the best in the league right now.That team is going to be a beast for years to come, can see the Fisrt Place Bills playing the First PLace colts a lot once Brady gets out!!!

As for Pittsburgh

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Suddenly, the second half of the season is looking a little bit rosier.

Seriously other than playing the Patriots in their cheat palace, what other tough games are there? Cowboys, sure. Browns? We'll see more of that deal tonight. Ravens? Eagles? Not that worried. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Seriously other than playing the Patriots in their cheat palace, what other tough games are there? Cowboys, sure. Browns? We'll see more of that deal tonight. Ravens? Eagles? Not that worried. 

one day at a time, so much can happen in a given day in the NFL....

Does anyone know if they are calling this Tommy John surgery?   Or is it something else.

Tommy John is a 2 year recovery.  If he is going to miss this year and next, his career is over.

It might be over anyway.

54 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yeah but the NFL doesn't work that way.  You can't draw up wins and losses on paper before the games are played.

Any or all of those teams can beat us.  

I do agree that the Pittsburgh matchup just got a hell of a lot easier though! 

21 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Does anyone know if they are calling this Tommy John surgery?   Or is it something else.

Tommy John is a 2 year recovery.  If he is going to miss this year and next, his career is over.

It might be over anyway.

Yeah but the NFL doesn't work that way.  You can't draw up wins and losses on paper before the games are played.

Any or all of those teams can beat us.  

I do agree that the Pittsburgh matchup just got a hell of a lot easier though! 

They haven’t called it that... yet. But there has been chatter about it.