Roethlisberger done for 2019

KingBoots8

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

They haven’t called it that... yet. But there has been chatter about it. 

Thanks.  I don't think there's any way he sits out 2 seasons and comes back, if it does prove to be Tommy John.  

Pittsburgh might be on the verge of a chaotic transitional period with a new coach and looking for a QB.

Considering they are one of the perennial upper class eastern conference teams, this has to be good for Bills fans.

3 hours ago, thunderingsquid said:

Wow.  

This is huge for us.  And I only care about us btw.

The AFC North is shaping up to be a one team race (Ravens).

If the Chargers are susceptible to a passing attack like yesterday vs the Lions, then things are wide open for us in the wild card race.  

I don't see any wild cards coming out of the AFC south and I don't see the Browns living up to their hype.  

Things are wide open for us now if we take care of business.  

I like how it simplifies determining who to root for week to week.  Let one team per division dominate and the other teams swap wins towards 7-9 records and finishing behind us.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Wasn't it last year that he talked about retiring then bitched about them drafting Mason Rudolf?

Yeah, that sounds about right, haha. I'm not certain but that sounds like something he'd do/say. He's kind of a putz. Great player, not the greatest teammate.