Roethlisberger done for 2019

KingBoots8

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Woof. That's gonna be "must flee TV"

These scenarios is why the NFL needs to develop a better “Flex game” idea. Prime time games need to be the best matchups of the week, or at least close. Some of the prime time games this year and shaping up to be hot garbage. Who wants to lose type of games. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Yeah, Ben's been contemplating retirement for a while now, this might tip the scales for him. It's been rumored that coaches/team officials had to do a little convincing to get him back for this year. 

Wasn't it last year that he talked about retiring then bitched about them drafting Mason Rudolf?

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Works for me.

Me too.  Wish him well, but it is good for the Bills, a team can only play with or against the players that are available for each team, such is the reality of pro football. 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

15 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

How would you rate them right now, in hindsight?

1A.Baker - Based on last season. He’s simply proven the most. If he regresses he’s going to fall well below Jackson and Allen though. 

1B.Jackson - If he continues his play through the first two games he’s clear cut number 1. Those were against two awful defenses though, so we shall see. 

2. Allen - Solid after his injury last season. Good start to this season even after the turnovers. 4 4th quarter comebacks in his limited NFL action. Guy is a baller. 

3. Darnold - Has the tools. Has battled injury and hasn’t consistently put it together. Respectable rookie numbers. No improvement so far in limited year 2 action. Couldn’t put away the Bills even when gifted 4 turnovers. 

4. Rudolph? - Decent first real NFL action. This season will be telling. I agree with those who say he will be an average NFL starter. 

5. Rosen - He wasn’t impressive last year and has been downright terrible this year. He has played on two bad teams but he hasn’t shown me anything. Not to mention the entitled attitude. Just does not flash as a leader of men. Will be given a short prove it deal after his entry contract expires. Out of the league after that. 

Edited by Bills2ref
  • Like (+1) 1