POLL****Outside of Boston..are most Patriots fans bandwagon jumpers?

BrycePaup4ever

POLL  

29 members have voted

1. 1. discuss

• Yes. There are many reasons...Antonio went there, Most prime time games, NFL Network nut hugging them, a quarterback with a model wife, a “winning tradition”, The Patriot Way, love rooting a team that makes them the villain, girls will want them cause they follow Giselle on IG, they secretly think Brady is cute
    • No...I been a fan since 85 when Bears smoked us. This poll is offensive. We gonna smoke you in week 4 punks.

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

There are a few under 65 but not too many.  My mom's cousin moved to New Hampshire after college during the 1960's and became a Pats fan.  He endured many years of suck and probably contributed to his drinking problem.

the guys i knew from college that grew up in mass were true fans.  my friends sat through some terrible years, and it was in college that the bledsoe era began.  i was a sophomore when they went to the super bowl and the loss to green bay was glorious.  

Just now, teef said:

i remember that crowd from the 80s and early 90s.  there was a ton of dolphins gear in the area.  they hated the bills too.  never understood that from the locals.

My experience was that they were mentally weak from being bottle fed too long.  Could not take one minute's worth of disappointment.

• Haha (+1) 1