POLL****Outside of Boston..are most Patriots fans bandwagon jumpers?

BrycePaup4ever

POLL  

29 members have voted

1. 1. discuss

• Yes. There are many reasons...Antonio went there, Most prime time games, NFL Network nut hugging them, a quarterback with a model wife, a “winning tradition”, The Patriot Way, love rooting a team that makes them the villain, girls will want them cause they follow Giselle on IG, they secretly think Brady is cute
    • No...I been a fan since 85 when Bears smoked us. This poll is offensive. We gonna smoke you in week 4 punks.

100% YES.... any pats fan in my area is in their mid 20's and cant name a player before the brady era.

the last pats game I went to at the ralph 3 years ago was infested with mid 20's loud drunken mass-holes.

all were about 10 years old when they started getting good and know slim to none about the history of the team. or anything about football in general outside of the pats.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

I’m saying Hell No! The only true Patriot fans are New Englanders over 65 years old. They remember Jim Plunkett, Jim Nance, Gino Capelleti, etc. Virtually every current Pats* fan jumped on board when the Jets busted Bledsoe’s ribs. When Brady & Belicheck FINALLY retire, they’ll all quickly resort back to Giant fans.

Just more reason to hate them. 

• Like (+1) 1

there are a ton of pats fans in wny.  typically in the late 20s to early 30s.  just picked the team that was easy to cheer for when they were young.  i get how that works, but whenever i hear someone from wny in the demographic tell me they're die hard pats fans, it makes me cringe.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I'm sure it's a safe bet that the vast majority of Pats fans outside of Boston currently came on-board at some point during their SB run, no? What's it like to never have tasted true adversity during an entire lifetime of fandom?  

All the Pats fans in Connecticut are actually Giants fans - they rooted for the Giants in the 80s and 90s, and will go back to rooting for the Giants when the Patriots return to perennial suckitude.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

100% YES.... any pats fan in my area is in their mid 20's and cant name a player before the brady era.

the last pats game I went to at the ralph 3 years ago was infested with mid 20's loud drunken mass-holes.

all were about 10 years old when they started getting good and know slim to none about the history of the team. or anything about football in general outside of the pats.

There are going to be Bills fans that only know Allen and our dynasty. 

Just now, Bangarang said:

There are going to be Bills fans that only know Allen and our dynasty. 

and it will annoy me if they don't bone up on their history...… I guess this will all be answered when the pats dynasty dies.... that fan base was a joke in their dark days. I think it will thin out pretty quickly.

bills fans have been touted through the drought. thick and thin.

6 minutes ago, teef said:

there are a ton of pats fans in wny.  typically in the late 20s to early 30s.  just picked the team that was easy to cheer for when they were young.  i get how that works, but whenever i hear someone from wny in the demographic tell me they're die hard pats fans, it makes me cringe.

this. this. THIS.

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

All the Pats fans in Connecticut are actually Giants fans - they rooted for the Giants in the 80s and 90s, and will go back to rooting for the Giants when the Patriots return to perennial suckitude.

May their fields lie fallow for a thousand seasons, and it still wouldn't be enough. :P 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, teef said:

Do they drink light beer?

8 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

and it will annoy me if they don't bone up on their history...… I guess this will all be answered when the pats dynasty dies.... that fan base was a joke in their dark days. I think it will thin out pretty quickly.

bills fans have been touted through the drought. thick and thin.

Who the hell cares?

Will you hand out exams and #2 pencils to the young fans and revoke their fan cards if the fail?

Edited by Bangarang
  • Haha (+1) 1