Both NYC teams could go 0-6

Dan Darragh

48 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Giants could very easily beat Tampa.  As for the Jets, I kind of feel like Tennessee exposed Cleveland last week.  Even with Trevor Siemian I could see them winning tonight.

I saw Siemian at New Era field.......he is only a fair qb......but, he has starting experience so "on any day" etc.   He does get an extra day of prep which helps him.....

1 hour ago, Dan Darragh said:

Which NYC team will win first?  I'm betting it won't be before they're both 0-6. In fact, it's not out of the question that the Jets will be 0-8 and the Giants 0-9 when they meet in the Toilet Bowl in week 10

Here are the schedules:

JETS

1. Bills - L

2. Browns

3. at Patriots

4. Bye

5. at Eagles

6. Cowboys

7. Patriots

8. at Jags

9. at Dolphins

10. Giants

GIANTS

1. at Cowboys - L

2. Bills - L

3. at Bucs

4. Redskins

5. Vikings

6. at Patriots

7. Caridnals

8. at Lions

9. Cowboys

10. at Jets

With Darnald out today, I think the Jets best change at getting their first W is probably with the Jags. If not them, they definitely will beat the Fish. I see the Fish going 0-16 this year. I think the Giants have a good shot at their first W with the Bucs and Skins, but it could go either way in those, tho I tend to agree that it will probably be when they play the Jets in week 10. If it goes that long for a W tho, I think their rookie will be starting in week 5 or 7.

I think the Giants have a couple of chances to Win, the Jets look to be in trouble.   I'm rooting for them tonight, Cleveland is way more talented and a much bigger threat to take a playoff spot.  I wouldn't be shocked to see the Jets get blown out or come out and win, tough to guess which teams will show up.

22 minutes ago, Say When... said:

so in other words we just beat 2 foreseeable winless teams that both were originally projected to beat us.

we're damned if we do and damned if we don't

usually 3 tiers in the NFL, top 10, the next 12 and the bottom of the barrel 10

beaten two of the worst puts the Bills in the next 12 and who knows from here on?