Both NYC teams could go 0-6

Dan Darragh

Which NYC team will win first?  I'm betting it won't be before they're both 0-6. In fact, it's not out of the question that the Jets will be 0-8 and the Giants 0-9 when they meet in the Toilet Bowl in week 10

Here are the schedules:

JETS

1. Bills - L

2. Browns

3. at Patriots

4. Bye

5. at Eagles

6. Cowboys

7. Patriots

8. at Jags

9. at Dolphins

10. Giants

GIANTS

1. at Cowboys - L

2. Bills - L

3. at Bucs

4. Redskins

5. Vikings

6. at Patriots

7. Caridnals

8. at Lions

9. Cowboys

10. at Jets

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

Which NYC team will win first?  I'm betting it won't be before they're both 0-6. In fact, it's not out of the question that the Jets will be 0-8 and the Giants 0-9 when they meet in the Toilet Bowl in week 10

Here are the schedules:

JETS

1. Bills - L

2. Browns

3. at Patriots

4. Bye

5. at Eagles

6. Cowboys

7. Patriots

8. at Jags

9. at Dolphins

10. Giants

GIANTS

1. at Cowboys - L

2. Bills - L

3. at Bucs

4. Redskins

5. Vikings

6. at Patriots

7. Caridnals

8. at Lions

9. Cowboys

10. at Jets

I know they're an AFCE team, but I hope the Jets beat the hell out of the Browns. For some reason I feel Baker wouldn't handle loosing well. He doesn't seem like a level-headed guy and that's what a team needs in it's leader. The Browns didn't even want to answer questions after that butt whupping by the Titans. They basked in the glow of all the off-season praise, laid an egg and then..."don't ask me that", " what kind of question is that", "people are going to throw us in the trash".

Dan, that’s New Jersey,  there is only one New York team, go ahead and ask that teams QB, he will tell you.

Go Bills!!!

I feel more strongly about the Jets for obvious reasons. I want all the pundits that had the Jets finishing ahead of the Bills to eat their words. I know that they won’t. After the off season chaos how did anyone think the Jets were going to suddenly come together under of all people Adam Gase. 

When I lived in NYC in the 70s and 80s I rooted for the Giants, right up until Super Bowl XXV. Since then they are dead to me. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

TBH I'm rooting for the Jets tonight. Happier to have the Browns 2 games behind us. I just can't see anyway that the Jets will be in contention for a wildcard spot.

I'm leaning this way too. Cleveland is probably more of a threat at this point. The jests schedule is absolutely brutal until the second half of the season.

• Like (+1) 1