Sign in to follow this  
Dan Darragh

Both NYC teams could go 0-6

Which NYC team will win first?  I'm betting it won't be before they're both 0-6. In fact, it's not out of the question that the Jets will be 0-8 and the Giants 0-9 when they meet in the Toilet Bowl in week 10

Here are the schedules:

JETS

1. Bills - L

2. Browns

3. at Patriots

4. Bye

5. at Eagles

6. Cowboys

7. Patriots

8. at Jags

9. at Dolphins

10. Giants

GIANTS

1. at Cowboys - L

2. Bills - L

3. at Bucs

4. Redskins

5. Vikings

6. at Patriots

7. Caridnals

8. at Lions

9. Cowboys

10. at Jets

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

There is only ONE NY team

Josh says so.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

Which NYC team will win first?  I'm betting it won't be before they're both 0-6. In fact, it's not out of the question that the Jets will be 0-8 and the Giants 0-9 when they meet in the Toilet Bowl in week 10

Here are the schedules:

JETS

1. Bills - L

2. Browns

3. at Patriots

4. Bye

5. at Eagles

6. Cowboys

7. Patriots

8. at Jags

9. at Dolphins

10. Giants

GIANTS

1. at Cowboys - L

2. Bills - L

3. at Bucs

4. Redskins

5. Vikings

6. at Patriots

7. Caridnals

8. at Lions

9. Cowboys

10. at Jets

I know they're an AFCE team, but I hope the Jets beat the hell out of the Browns. For some reason I feel Baker wouldn't handle loosing well. He doesn't seem like a level-headed guy and that's what a team needs in it's leader. The Browns didn't even want to answer questions after that butt whupping by the Titans. They basked in the glow of all the off-season praise, laid an egg and then..."don't ask me that", " what kind of question is that", "people are going to throw us in the trash".

Dan, that’s New Jersey,  there is only one New York team, go ahead and ask that teams QB, he will tell you.

Go Bills!!!

I feel more strongly about the Jets for obvious reasons. I want all the pundits that had the Jets finishing ahead of the Bills to eat their words. I know that they won’t. After the off season chaos how did anyone think the Jets were going to suddenly come together under of all people Adam Gase. 

When I lived in NYC in the 70s and 80s I rooted for the Giants, right up until Super Bowl XXV. Since then they are dead to me. 

• Like (+1) 1

TBH I'm rooting for the Jets tonight. Happier to have the Browns 2 games behind us. I just can't see anyway that the Jets will be in contention for a wildcard spot.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

TBH I'm rooting for the Jets tonight. Happier to have the Browns 2 games behind us. I just can't see anyway that the Jets will be in contention for a wildcard spot.

Yep, the good thing about games like this is one team will lose!

• Like (+1) 1

I think the Jets will put up a fight tonight. Browns should win it going away based on the injuries the jets have.  But have a feeling it will be close. 

Giants could very easily beat Tampa.  As for the Jets, I kind of feel like Tennessee exposed Cleveland last week.  Even with Trevor Siemian I could see them winning tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I'm leaning this way too. Cleveland is probably more of a threat at this point. The jests schedule is absolutely brutal until the second half of the season.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I'm leaning this way too. Cleveland is probably more of a threat at this point. The jests schedule is absolutely brutal until the second half of the season.

So is the Browns’ schedule. Granted they have fewer injuries as of now

Bet there are a lot of New Buffalo Bills fans in New York City now!!!!!!! Let’s go Bills! 

I want the Jets to win this game because they're not going anywhere this season.

Putting the over hyped Browns at 0-2 would just be awesome.  The Browns have the Rams next and then the Ravens....0-4 isn't out of the realm of possibility.  

I think the Giants are the more consistent team and will probably will win first, but I also hope the Jets beat the Browns.

Only 1 thing is for sure.... the Giants will get to 4 losses first. 

48 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Giants could very easily beat Tampa.  As for the Jets, I kind of feel like Tennessee exposed Cleveland last week.  Even with Trevor Siemian I could see them winning tonight.

I saw Siemian at New Era field.......he is only a fair qb......but, he has starting experience so "on any day" etc.   He does get an extra day of prep which helps him.....

1 hour ago, Dan Darragh said:

Here are the schedules:

JETS

1. Bills - L

2. Browns

3. at Patriots

4. Bye

5. at Eagles

6. Cowboys

7. Patriots

8. at Jags

9. at Dolphins

10. Giants

GIANTS

1. at Cowboys - L

2. Bills - L

3. at Bucs

4. Redskins

5. Vikings

6. at Patriots

7. Caridnals

8. at Lions

9. Cowboys

10. at Jets

With Darnald out today, I think the Jets best change at getting their first W is probably with the Jags. If not them, they definitely will beat the Fish. I see the Fish going 0-16 this year. I think the Giants have a good shot at their first W with the Bucs and Skins, but it could go either way in those, tho I tend to agree that it will probably be when they play the Jets in week 10. If it goes that long for a W tho, I think their rookie will be starting in week 5 or 7.

I think the Giants have a couple of chances to Win, the Jets look to be in trouble.   I'm rooting for them tonight, Cleveland is way more talented and a much bigger threat to take a playoff spot.  I wouldn't be shocked to see the Jets get blown out or come out and win, tough to guess which teams will show up.

i have a little side bet of 5 1/2 for the under in combined wins

Edited by row_33