Brees out 6 weeks. Big Ben out for the season.

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Crushing, but Bridgewater looked pretty good in relief yesterday. I dig the Saints, and hope Teddy can help them stay in it until Brees comes back.

I thought the opposite. Maybe it was the Rams defense, but Teddy mustered, what, 3 points in 2-3 quarters of football? Sean Payton is always drooling over Taysom Hill. Lets see what he’s got. 

Edited by Bills2ref

5 minutes ago, John Adams said:

He’s using Tom Donahue’s secret drink. 

That October 28 Monday night Dolphins-Steelers game looks like a real winner. 

So many primetime teams this year that look awful. Jets have 3 primetime games, Dolphins, Giants. These are just awful teams that will be showcased and likely blown out. 

34 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

If he’s back after the bye for the Atlanta game it may be salvageable. The back half is division heavy and if they can win a few of the ones you’d expect in the short term while drew is out they would be around .500 going into the divisional games.

wouldnt leave much room for error but they are the best team in the division when drew is healthy 

After the way Ryan has played thus far I can’t argue with you.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

• Royale with Cheese changed the title to Brees out 6 weeks. Big Ben out for the season.
3 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I never want to see any player injured. Brees is a class act. I hope he gets to end his career on his terms. 

I think Brees' injury is less serious than Rothlisberger's elbow.  Rothlisberger may well be done.  I think Brees makes it back by midseason.  Between the two backups, I like Mason Rudolph a little more than Bridgewater, but Bridgewater will be OK too.