rayray808

If Singletary is hurt... trade for Gordon

12 hours ago, MJS said:

Go pick up Marcus Murphy. He knows the scheme and runs hard.

This

14 hours ago, rayray808 said:

We went 2-0 on the road.

Josh Allen is showing enough progress to prove he can win games for us as long as we have a steady O line and a run threat. Gore is a legend, but he is no longer a game breaker. Singletary was the perfect fit for us, but if he is going to be out, we make the move now...

Call the Chargers and offer a 2nd round pick. Pay Gordon.

Rayray is bitter he got cut, now hes trying to sabotage us down in CAR. We see what you are trying to do!!! HA!!

Only player they should try and trade for is AJ Green, so they can stay, dare I say, relevant for the division title?

Allen needs a little more firepower to work with, Green would be the perfect addition and shouldn’t cost much. Cincinnati is headed the wrong way, but has two young promising WRs, locking up a veteran in their current situation doesn’t make a lot of sense. They have too many needs elsewhere

• Like (+1) 1

Just another TROLL job by a poster making inflammatory comments and then never following up.

Poster has a couple of these on the main board and a couple last week.

It should be shut down with a Time Out for not coming back into your thread.

The consensus seems to be - Don’t waste the picks and the money.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Only player they should try and trade for is AJ Green, so they can stay, dare I say, relevant for the division title?

Allen needs a little more firepower to work with, Green would be the perfect addition and shouldn’t cost much. Cincinnati is headed the wrong way, but has two young promising WRs, locking up a veteran in their current situation doesn’t make a lot of sense. They have too many needs elsewhere

Green isn't healthy right now and who knows how much he has lost with all of his injuries.

If the Bills can get him for a 5th round pick, then fine. Otherwise, he isn't worth anything more than that.

Gordon himself and several fans overrate this guy.

Hate the term but he truly is a dime a dozen type back. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

Green isn't healthy right now and who knows how much he has lost with all of his injuries.

If the Bills can get him for a 5th round pick, then fine. Otherwise, he isn't worth anything more than that.

I’d go as high as a 3rd if need be. I realize he’s had some injury issues, but so have Julio Jones and OBj. Plus last time he was on an NFL field he was a top 5 WR, so I take that chance and hope he has the longevity of Larry Fitz.

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan

7 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Just another TROLL job by a poster making inflammatory comments and then never following up.

Poster has a couple of these on the main board and a couple last week.

It should be shut down with a Time Out for not coming back into your thread.

The consensus seems to be - Don’t waste the picks and the money.  

not trolling... IF singletary is hurt is the premise of this thread... and IF he is hurt, I am not comfortable with Gore and Yeldon as our feature backs.

UPDATE: If the jags are cleaning house, I am down for a cheap Fournette deal also.. IF SINGLETARY IS HURT

Wouldn't mind exploring the Green deal or Trent Williams... I like Melvin's game but Singletary has balled so don't see us giving up high picks and paying premium salary for a rb when we have one on a rookie deal showing promise 

Edited by Jerboski