If Singletary is hurt... trade for Gordon

rayray808

3 hours ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Only player they should try and trade for is AJ Green, so they can stay, dare I say, relevant for the division title?

Allen needs a little more firepower to work with, Green would be the perfect addition and shouldn’t cost much. Cincinnati is headed the wrong way, but has two young promising WRs, locking up a veteran in their current situation doesn’t make a lot of sense. They have too many needs elsewhere

Green isn't healthy right now and who knows how much he has lost with all of his injuries.

If the Bills can get him for a 5th round pick, then fine. Otherwise, he isn't worth anything more than that.

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

Green isn't healthy right now and who knows how much he has lost with all of his injuries.

If the Bills can get him for a 5th round pick, then fine. Otherwise, he isn't worth anything more than that.

I’d go as high as a 3rd if need be. I realize he’s had some injury issues, but so have Julio Jones and OBj. Plus last time he was on an NFL field he was a top 5 WR, so I take that chance and hope he has the longevity of Larry Fitz.

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan

7 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Just another TROLL job by a poster making inflammatory comments and then never following up.

Poster has a couple of these on the main board and a couple last week.

It should be shut down with a Time Out for not coming back into your thread.

The consensus seems to be - Don’t waste the picks and the money.  

not trolling... IF singletary is hurt is the premise of this thread... and IF he is hurt, I am not comfortable with Gore and Yeldon as our feature backs.

UPDATE: If the jags are cleaning house, I am down for a cheap Fournette deal also.. IF SINGLETARY IS HURT

Wouldn't mind exploring the Green deal or Trent Williams... I like Melvin's game but Singletary has balled so don't see us giving up high picks and paying premium salary for a rb when we have one on a rookie deal showing promise 

Edited by Jerboski