If Singletary is hurt... trade for Gordon

rayray808

6 hours ago, rayray808 said:

We went 2-0 on the road.

Josh Allen is showing enough progress to prove he can win games for us as long as we have a steady O line and a run threat. Gore is a legend, but he is no longer a game breaker. Singletary was the perfect fit for us, but if he is going to be out, we make the move now...

Call the Chargers and offer a 2nd round pick. Pay Gordon.

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Wade cant be brought up this year

Yes he can.  Put him in Singletary’s uniform.  They don’t do DNA testing on players, do they?  If caught, just say the Bills are striving for parity with and/or emulating New England.

32 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Idiotic idea. Why would you spend that much in a trade let alone have to pay him a lot and then sign a long term extension? Its not a position you want to pay a lot for anymore and you really don't need to.

Agreed.  My idiotic idea is better.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

We went 2-0 on the road.

Josh Allen is showing enough progress to prove he can win games for us as long as we have a steady O line and a run threat. Gore is a legend, but he is no longer a game breaker. Singletary was the perfect fit for us, but if he is going to be out, we make the move now...

No. No no. If Singeltary is hurt long term and they think they need a RB send a 5th for Drake 

• Like (+1) 1

We went 2-0 on the road.

Doug Whaley, is that you? 

Horrific ideas, even more horrific cap planning give you away...

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, rayray808 said:

We went 2-0 on the road.

What is with the love affair with Gordon? He is a good, not elite RB. He has an injury history and is not worth anywhere near what he expects. And to give up draft picks on top of that? No thanks. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind having him, just not for that type of investment.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, McBean said:

No.

If we need to trade for anybody, it’s Trent Williams.

I think that this team believes in its ability to get maximum value out of its picks meaning they believe they can get better value out of the draft.  I don't see them offering a number 1 to put a Band-aid on a position during the season.  If Beane needs a back or OL he will probably find someone that can be had for a lower pick.  Even if that player has a lot of mileage on him or has not performed to this point.  I think that the only way Beane offers up a number 1 is there is a guy who has been playing just a few years and appears to grow into an All Pro.

8 hours ago, rayray808 said:

We went 2-0 on the road.

Im sure someone set this up before me.  But  please god do not trade a 2nd round pick for an over priced, over rated rb, in a contract year where he wants 15 mil, in the most interchangable position in football, after he chose to sit out.  I swear some people are just madden fans

Or Christain Wade whos averaging like 22 yards a touch vs. gordons 4.0/rush

Edited by BillsMafia13