If Singletary is hurt... trade for Gordon

rayray808

2 hours ago, rayray808 said:

We went 2-0 on the road.

Josh Allen is showing enough progress to prove he can win games for us as long as we have a steady O line and a run threat. Gore is a legend, but he is no longer a game breaker. Singletary was the perfect fit for us, but if he is going to be out, we make the move now...

Call the Chargers and offer a 2nd round pick. Pay Gordon.

We're fine, just bring up Wade. We still have Yeldon and Gore is a tank. No need to waste assets on a RB when they can be easily found. We can call back one of the guys we cut if they're available.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We're fine, just bring up Wade. We still have Yeldon and Gore is a tank. No need to waste assets on a RB when they can be easily found. We can call back one of the guys we cut if they're available.

We CANNOT.  He is 11th man on PS with international exception.  It is more likely that they will pump John Skelton full of roids and make him a RB.

• Haha (+1) 1

The Bills have 9 draft picks going into the 2020 draft and there are a lot of good RB prospects next year.

Gore is gonna retire after this year. Yeldon will be the pass catching RB (if they ever decide to use him in that capacity) and the Bills will draft a running mate for Singletary.

There is ZERO need to spend assets on a RB.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, rayray808 said:

We went 2-0 on the road.

Josh Allen is showing enough progress to prove he can win games for us as long as we have a steady O line and a run threat. Gore is a legend, but he is no longer a game breaker. Singletary was the perfect fit for us, but if he is going to be out, we make the move now...

I get it, but i just wouldn’t want them tied to a giant RB contract. 

If Singleary is going to miss a game or two, just bring in someone to back up Gore and Yeldon.

Tbh, I'd almost be tempted to do it now. I don't want Singletary back playing unless he is 100%. It's way too early in his career, to be taking chances with his fitness.

If Murphy is still available, bring him back, and do it soon.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, MJS said:

Go pick up Marcus Murphy. He knows the scheme and runs hard.

This is the answer. Murphy always looked good, just got lost in the numbers crunch. Bring him back in a heartbeat of needed.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, HansLanda said:

use TJ Yeldon on drives at end of games that dont matter?

hope DS is fine. Seemed odd he was getting ball in that circumstance. 

Yeldon is a solid player.  they will just plug him in and grab someone Murphy until DS is better.  You don't mess with a hammy.   you rest it

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

I doubt that'll ever happen.I agree about Gore, to me, with him getting more carries than Singletary, I feel like our offense has been held back. But Gordon would be too expensive for Beane in terms of draft picks. Gordon's MO seems to be too much about money, which is partly why no one wants him

Perfect response.  Besides they would never let him go.

5 hours ago, rayray808 said:

We went 2-0 on the road.

No.

• Like (+1) 1