If Singletary is hurt... trade for Gordon

rayray808

We went 2-0 on the road.

Josh Allen is showing enough progress to prove he can win games for us as long as we have a steady O line and a run threat. Gore is a legend, but he is no longer a game breaker. Singletary was the perfect fit for us, but if he is going to be out, we make the move now...

Call the Chargers and offer a 2nd round pick. Pay Gordon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I doubt that'll ever happen.I agree about Gore, to me, with him getting more carries than Singletary, I feel like our offense has been held back. But Gordon would be too expensive for Beane in terms of draft picks. Gordon's MO seems to be too much about money, which is partly why no one wants him

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

So, trade a pick for a guy out a few weeks maybe that’s in his first year?

How about sign a complimentary runningback until he gets healthy?

Ajai,  Blount, Ivory and Murray are still available.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

That’s the absolute last thing we should do, unless we trade a 6 or 7th and let him go after the season.  We have way too many guys that need to get paid in the next 2-3 seasons to pay a solid rb 10 mill a year

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, buffalo2218 said:

I doubt that'll ever happen.I agree about Gore, to me, with him getting more carries than Singletary, I feel like our offense has been held back. But Gordon would be too expensive for Beane in terms of draft picks. Gordon's MO seems to be too much about money, which is partly why no one wants him

I think they're slowly working Motor in the lineup .. 

It also creates confusion for defenders , Gore hits that hole as hard as possible! His TD run was awesome! 

Motor is a smaller guy who relies more on vision and patience. He has super quick cutback ability and great hands. It's a tough adjustment for a defense dealing with both of them 

• Like (+1) 3

I expect more TJ Yeldon if need be. The Bills believed in these three enough to cut Shady and they probably won't fret Singletary being out a couple weeks. 

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Go pick up Marcus Murphy. He knows the scheme and runs hard.

Right, or you sign some dude you can plug and play for cheap. 

• Like (+1) 4

You do know we have Singletary for longer than this year right, and he is going to be our starter going forward?  Why the hell would we abandon him like that for maybe missing a couple games and burn a high draft pick in the process?

I swear, these Chicken Littles are getting worse and worse...

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I disagree. Let's spend that money on a WR, a #1 CB or Lo's replacement after the season. Hopefully, DS will be back soon because he has been the best player on this offense with too few carries. J Brown has been very good, but Singletary has been better.