Playoff chances with a 3-0 start

DBilz2500

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

i can look with pride at 4-1 starts with both Fitz and Trent?  Forgot about Trent, it was knocked out of my with that Adrian Wilson hit watched live on TV

missing with 12 would be a heck of a perfect storm of several teams getting no wins except for their inner division cupcakes

To miss with 13 every team in the division would need to go 13-3, which I think would only be possible if they all went 10-0 outside the division and 3-3 in the division. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

To miss with 13 every team in the division would need to go 13-3, which I think would only be possible if they all went 10-0 outside the division and 3-3 in the division. 

looking at the first 2 weeks, this is the highest possible happening of your scenario, for my enjoyment of the NFL since 1973

1980 was the most open for a SB victor, taken by the WC Raiders.

could we have a 6-10 division winner? with the possibility they put the brakes on and did as little as possible to clinch that home playoff game?

14 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

Since 1980, teams that start 3-0 have made the playoffs 75.7% of the time. We beat Cincy and I’m gonna start feeling really good about our playoff chances! 

There are 9 tough games left.  They are going to need to win TWO or THREE to make the playoffs. And they still need to beat the teams they are supposed to beat. 

PATRIOTS (NOT LIKELY)

AT TITANS (BEST CHANCE)

EAGLES (POSSIBLE)

AT BROWNS (NOT LIKELY BUT POSSIBLE)

BRONCOS (BEST CHANCE)
AT COWBOYS (NOT LIKELY BUT POSSIBLE)

RAVENS (POSSIBLE)

AT STEELERS (POSSIBLE)
AT PATRIOTS (NOT LIKELY)

Edited by FUTURIST