Week 3: Bills (-6) v Bengals

dubs

50 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what his bio at Alabama says.  Looks like he played in 8 games as a junior?

https://rolltide.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3902

2016 (Junior)

An explosive wide receiver who was the Tide’s No. 1 option in 2015 before a shoulder injury ended his season in the third game ... returned from injury as part of one the nation’s deepest receiving units. USC: Saw extensive playing time in his first game back since getting injured a year ago ... did not record any stats in the game against the Trojans. Western Kentucky: Caught his first three passes of the season for a total of 13 yards ... had a long reception of six yards ... also rushed one time for a loss. Ole Miss: Entered the game to help replace the injured ArDarius Stewart ... did not record any stats in his reserve role. Kentucky: Hauled in two catches for 42 yards, including a career-long reception of 27 yards. Arkansas: Earned playing time against the Razorbacks but did not record any stats. Tennessee: Saw time on offense and special teams ... made his first tackle of the season, stopping the UT returner on the opening kickoff. Texas A&M: Continued his play on special teams while also seeing time on offense but did not record any stats. Mississippi State: Played against the Bulldogs on special teams and offense but did not record any stats. Chattanooga: Entered late in the game on special teams but did not record any stats. Clemson: Saw time on special teams against the Tigers.

You are indeed not wrong, I thought both sophomore and junior seasons ended with injury. I was wrong. 

The Bills are going to want to establish the run. They’ll also need to protect Josh Allen in order to allow the young quarterback to continue to flourish.

That means that they’ll need to contain Atkins, who has 71.5 sacks in his excellent career. While he’s off to a slower start than I’m sure he’d like, the seven-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle can still rush the passer as well as any interior lineman around.

He has seven tackles and one quarterback hit so far.

Keeping him out of Allen’s lap will fall to Buffalo’s interior linemen, and whether it’s Mitch Morse, Jon Feliciano, Quinton Spain, or Spencer Long, the Bills will need to neutralize number 97.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Does Buffalo Bills DT Ed Oliver get first sack vs. Cincinnati Bengals? (7 things to watch)

Does Ed Oliver get his first sack?

Between the injuries to the Bengals’ offensive line and what we have seen through two games, Ed Oliver has a pretty good chance to get his first sack of his NFL career on Sunday.

In two games, Dalton has been sacked nine times. Oliver and the Bills defense should be able to get some consistent pressure on Dalton in Week 3.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

That's surprising

No...this is surprising.

Three trillion. That's the staggering number of trees on Earth, according to a new tally that astounds even the scientists who compiled it.

Three trillion is three followed by 12 zeroes, which is more than the number of stars in the Milky Way and more than the number of cells in a human brain. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/09/02/earth-three-trillion-trees/71578324/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

I have no problem with Singletary sitting this week. But I would love to see him start practicing next week. If he doesn’t practice next week you really have to start wondering about that injury. 

The good thing is he is very young. So he will heal rather quickly. So if he does miss Sunday he should be ready by next week, hopefully anyways.