Week 3: Bills (-6) v Bengals

dubs

3 hours ago, DJB said:

To be honest Spain has not been very good when Im watching him. To me I'd like to see Feliciano at LG, Cody at RG and Ty at RT.

I feel like Spain didn’t have a good preseason but has come on. Having said that, I do like the line you proposed. Is Ford at RG and Feliciano at LG better than Feliciano at Rg and Spain at LG? It’s close. 

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

No it's not. 

Spain looked very good against the Giants. Why are we forcing Ford on the field? Just play the best 5 you got. IMO, that doesn't include Ford at the moment. 

Kinda how I feel in regards to Ford. Put the best players on the field. It’s how you win games and the players respect. 

I agree Spain looked good against the Giants. Loved how fast he got out on the touchdown run. 

Forgive me if this has been mentioned, but is this the first time Andy Dalton has been to Buffalo since he helped the Bills get into the playoffs two seasons ago? If so, will there be any kind of acknowledgment by the fans?

5 minutes ago, Moose said:

Forgive me if this has been mentioned, but is this the first time Andy Dalton has been to Buffalo since he helped the Bills get into the playoffs two seasons ago? If so, will there be any kind of acknowledgment by the fans?

No he was here in the preseason last year and got applause.

3 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

While you do have a point to an extent, the NFL is a business and the number 1 objective is to win games. How many times has a BAD team derailed the Bills momentum? How many times have the Bills lost to teams they were "supposed" to beat? Although people do seem to forget that the Jets were favored. I'm a results orientated guy and the Bills won two road games to start the season. That's the bottom line. If you break it down, there is some merit to the idea that these two games don't necessarily portend great things for the team. On the flip side, they won both games. Now they have a chance to start 3-0. The Bengals are the opponent this week and I feel pretty good about our chances. I take nothing for granted, but this is yet another very winnable game. And if they handle their business, it will mean just that; they handled their business. 

Overall, I'm glad we're sitting here talking about how significant or insignificant starting 2-0 is for the long term. It's a much better place to be than wondering how the team is going to recover from bad losses.

This is very well put. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I had Bill's winning 31-17 last week and by a TD versus Jets. This game makes me feel uneasy and I'm not nearly as optimistic as I was for the 1st two. Not sure why. 

One thing is for sure, that house will be rocking!

Buffalo 34

Cincinnati 30

I find it interesting that the Bills signed Davis Webb as their practice squad QB when he played for the Jets and Giants and now the Bills have signed Curtis Akins a LB who was with Cincinnati this year. 

Could just be a really weird coincidence but I’m sure they are getting tips on the Bengals defense now. 

47 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

I had Bill's winning 31-17 last week and by a TD versus Jets. This game makes me feel uneasy and I'm not nearly as optimistic as I was for the 1st two. Not sure why. 

One thing is for sure, that house will be rocking!

Buffalo 34

Cincinnati 30

There is no way in heck the Bengals are scoring 30.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2