Week 3: Bills (-6) v Bengals

dubs

2 minutes ago, DJB said:

To be honest Spain has not been very good when Im watching him. To me I'd like to see Feliciano at LG, Cody at RG and Ty at RT.

I was wondering during the Giants game if that would be our "best" 5. Dawkins, Feliciano, Morse, Ford, Ty.

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Jets are a dumpster fire right now, but you can't be serious with this revisionist narrative you're pushing.   They were considered a darkhorse playoff team heading into the season. 

We played them on their home opener, with Darnold and Enunwa in the lineup.  Replace Enunwa with the corpse of Demaryius Thomas and Darnold with a backup/3rd stringer. 

The Browns Offense struggled for most of the game WITHOUT Q and Mosley.  They basically had two big Odell Beckham plays.... that's it.  That Defense is legit with Mosley in there and Gregg Williams as DC.

To be sure, some of TSW's finest were touting the Jets as the "next big thing."  I still think they'll be mediocre as long as that OL and secondary stay broken, but with Darnold and Moseley they are at least a middling team that can give someone fits.  They'll still lose their next five because of the opposition.

10 minutes ago, Bandito said:

We were down 16-0 in the third quarter to a bad team. Darnold didn't do anything. Luckily they had Leveon Bell. Without Bell they'd be even worse. You thinking Darnold and Enunwa are good NFL players is pathetic. Let's wait and see until we play a good team. Jets and Giants are bad as is Cincinatti. If we lose this weekend, we likely have our answer to how good we are. Not very. If we win, we still haven't played anyone good.

Well this is convenient. 

39 minutes ago, teef said:

Well this is convenient. 

LOLOLOL. right?

if we lose we know where we are.... if we win it doesn't mean anything...…. W.T.F.

39 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Only idiots considered them a playoff contender 

Speaking of idiots....

Edited by Stank_Nasty