Week 3: Bills (-6) v Bengals

dubs

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

ross had 3 catches for 47 yds with 45 seconds left last week down 41-10. he got loose on a meaningless 65 yarder in which i'm sure the defense didn't care much at all.... for a little context.

only reason I know this is because the that friggin play lost me my fantasy matchup ? …. not even garbage time. more like LANDFILL time.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

8 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Well let's bring in some negativity, shall we? We beat two of the worst teams in the league and have  another one at home this weekend. Almost losing to the Jets doesn't bode well for us moving forward

The Jets team on the road in their home opener WITH Darnold, mosely, Quinnen, onunwa a bit different than the depleted team without those guys, playing with the practice squad QB that we saw on Monday, come on. If you need a reminder, the Jets were favored in that game. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, Bandito said:

The Jets and Giants are horrible. We are lucky we played two of the worst teams in the NFL first. 

The Jets were not considered horrible week 1... and won’t be horrible when those guys are back. Most analysts picked them to beat the Bills week 1. After the injuries, no one picked them to beat the Browns at home after the Browns just got crushed by 30. That’s the difference those injuries made. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Bandito said:

The Jets and Giants are horrible. We are lucky we played two of the worst teams in the NFL first. 

went on the road the first 2 weeks of the season and won..... there's something to be said about doing what needs to be done and handling your business. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Jets team on the road in their home opener WITH Darnold, mosely, Quinnen, onunwa a bit different than the depleted team without those guys, playing with the practice squad QB that we saw on Monday, come on. If you need a reminder, the Jets were favored in that game. 

To be honest Spain has not been very good when Im watching him. To me I'd like to see Feliciano at LG, Cody at RG and Ty at RT.

20 minutes ago, Bandito said:

LOL. The Jets were trash before that. Nice try though. 

Jets are a dumpster fire right now, but you can't be serious with this revisionist narrative you're pushing.   They were considered a darkhorse playoff team heading into the season. 

We played them on their home opener, with Darnold and Enunwa in the lineup.  Replace Enunwa with the corpse of Demaryius Thomas and Darnold with a backup/3rd stringer. 

The Browns Offense struggled for most of the game WITHOUT Q and Mosley.  They basically had two big Odell Beckham plays.... that's it.  That Defense is legit with Mosley in there and Gregg Williams as DC.

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

With Kroft healthy it will be interesting to see what they do at TE.  No way all 4 are active, right?

I assume Sweeney will be inactive 

3 minutes ago, DJB said:

To be honest Spain has not been very good when Im watching him. To me I'd like to see Feliciano at LG, Cody at RG and Ty at RT.

Apparently he came back after 5 min