Week 3: Bills (-6) v Bengals

dubs

16 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Same. Baby girl decided that 5:20 a.m. was playtime with Daddy, ergo I'm 1-1/2 coffees in ? 

At least the 6 year olds are awake now to give me a break so I can set my FF lineup.

6 is a great age. 16, not so much.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

6 is a great age. 16, not so much.

:lol:

My boys are absolutely hilarious. Kids are so dang smart.

Right now, they're obsessed with Star Wars. Like, obsessed. As a major nerd, this is a parenting win of galactic proportions.

My daughter turns 1 on Halloween. She loves doggies and music; I even got her to jam out to Band Maid. Yes, my baby girl likes Japanese metal.

Now if I could just get them to sleep past 5:30 on a weekend...

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Right now, they're obsessed with Star Wars. Like, obsessed. As a major nerd, this is a parenting win of galactic proportions.

My daughter turns 1 on Halloween. She loves doggies and music; I even got her to jam out to Band Maid. Yes, my baby girl likes Japanese metal.

I have to drag my daughter out of bed on the week days, but sure enough she came into our room at 5:45 this morning. Good times. 

Coffee to start the morning. Black as night. It's a Jamaican roast, no flavor/sugar needed. 

Laundry

Mow the Lawn

Vacuum

Spin dip and shrimp cocktail for game time. Pizza later on in the evening. Washing it all down with LaGunitas Little Sumpin'. 

Enjoying my dogs, wife, nice weather, etc. And of course, football. Life is good. 

Go BILLS! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

That's the one benefit of teenagers, they sleep late.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Coffee to start the morning. Black as night. It's a Jamaican roast, no flavor/sugar needed. 

Laundry

Mow the Lawn

Vacuum

Spin dip and shrimp cocktail for game time. Pizza later on in the evening. Washing it all down with LaGunitas Little Sumpin'. 

Enjoying my dogs, wife, nice weather, etc. And of course, football. Life is good. 

Go BILLS! 

Been up since 4:30. Walked the dog, weeded a flower bed, planted three mums. Gonna shower, go to church, be back for the game.