Week 3: Bills (-6) v Bengals

dubs

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you trying to jinx the team man?

I hope I don't jinx Josh.  From ESPN...

Buffalo quarterback Josh Allen has at least one passing touchdown and one rushing touchdown in three consecutive games dating back to last season. The only player since the 1970 merger to both rush and pass for a score in four consecutive games was Michael Vick with the Eagles in 2010.

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Thats good.

We do this at my work when we have meeting when people are flying in everywhere.

We don’t want the Atlanta people sitting together, Richmond people sitting together, Southern California sitting together etc....

If it’s a multiple day meeting, we can seats each day.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Every League pundit and every national sports writer, even in my Pick ‘em League are picking the Bills. 

Im absolutely scared crapless. This team is too young to temper their press clippings. I fear doom.

just sayin’

The good news (from my perspective) is that the Bills can win and NOT cover. That's where I really get nervous. Everybody throwing their money on the Bills winning. So there's a bit of a cushion here.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

They kicked the crap out of us at New Era just last year. I hope the players are still going over plays and schemes right now.

that was last year man. I'm looking forward. I believe this is a different and better team, then last years team and it's not the same bungles team.

GO BILLS!!!

17 hours ago, jletha said:

Weve always gotta play well, as you said. This is the NFL, there are no gimmes. The Jets didnt look good against us but Im a bit perturbed that the most common take I see is that the Bills defense has only played against ***** teams when in reality the Jests had Darnold and they added Bell, Crowder and other weapons. This was a bolstered Jets offense we went against, not the Simean/Falk offense the Browns played against. I just wish I saw more of "The Bills neutralized a bolstered Jets offense" instead of LOL you only played the Jets.

After we go 19-0 and win the Super Bowl, they'll say, "Well that's the weakest the NFL has ever been. Ben was out. Brady was old. Mahomes had an eyelash he couldn't get out of his eye. It was a trap game for the NFC team as they were looking forward to Disneyworld. Obviously."

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Every League pundit and every national sports writer, even in my Pick ‘em League are picking the Bills. 

Im absolutely scared crapless. This team is too young to temper their press clippings. I fear doom.

just sayin’

clue_slap_by_realghostvids-d74qk4f.gif

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

After we go 19-0 and win the Super Bowl, they'll say, "Well that's the weakest the NFL has ever been. Ben was out. Brady was old. Mahomes had an eyelash he couldn't get out of his eye. It was a trap game for the NFC team as they were looking forward to Disneyworld. Obviously."

I don't care if we win the Super Bowl because the rest of the league had to forfeit due to widespread Ebola virus; I'll take it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2