Week 3: Bills (-6) v Bengals

dubs

14 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Nope, I was just thinking about converting him to Linebacker.

Then those arms would get bruised.  His arms are too nice to be bruised.

10 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Are you curious as to what he would look like in flip flops and jeans?

I am...but I also know he wouldn't look better than me.  

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I agree with this to a point and it would certainly be disappointing but we’ve seen good teams make the playoffs after losing to a bad team early in the season. Nfl teams are just not that far apart talent wise, generally, and I wouldn’t jump to define either team after week 3. Indy started out last year 1-5. That’s not typical but teams make the playoffs in November and December.  Just saying I won’t define the Bills for the season either way after Sunday, but feel they would be wasting a decent opportunity if they don’t win. 

...CERTAINLY agree Yolo.....we need to get "The Hat" back to a feared barn to come into like yesteryear......"W" was not the question versus "by how much".....put the two road wins aside and send a statement to visitors.....and good Lord absolutely NO 3rd quarter snooze fest like "Dopey Dickie Jauron Ball"....60 minutes of "The Jugular"....

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Every League pundit and every national sports writer, even in my Pick ‘em League are picking the Bills. 

Im absolutely scared crapless. This team is too young to temper their press clippings. I fear doom.

just sayin’

We need to activate Christian Wade.  I'm starting a thread now.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Every League pundit and every national sports writer, even in my Pick ‘em League are picking the Bills. 

Im absolutely scared crapless. This team is too young to temper their press clippings. I fear doom.

just sayin’

Nate Burleson picked us to lose on GMFB this morning, so you can hang your hat on that one.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

just sayin’

you trying to jinx the team man?