Week 3: Bills (-6) v Bengals

dubs

9 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

for the 1st time in a long time, the bills have a solid identity.

the offense isnt explosive at any moment like the chiefs (though they can be when needed). they arent going to impose their will on you like the cowboys (not yet atleast, they have the capability). but they play together as a unit with a ***** agenda for once. the offense is built for the long haul- during the later weeks and playoffs.

what did they have 3 td drives in row last game? when was the last time they did that? or ever?

lets also give a shout out to the offensive line coach Bobby Johson for getting the totally revamped unit IN LINE. we gotta keep him as long as possible. 

and everyone on the defense is on the same page every play. they are the best defense in the league. hands down. i mean, do you ever remember so many batted balls at the LOS? especially at key moments? they are prepared. they know their job at any and all moments.

ST needs some work. obviously with the punting game. cant wait till andre roberts get back.

the team isnt perfect. I would like to see McD be a little more cut throat in the game, especially with 50 seconds and 2 TO left.

GJ McD and Beane. I expect a W this sunday, but anything is certainly possible. Its a classic trap game with the patriots coming up.

I want to see the patriots played tough. of course we want to see the W. Ill be proud of the team if they keep it close to the end, within 3 pts.

good and better times are coming my fellow mafia.

How do you know this isn’t a classic trap game for the Bengals? They play their division rival Steelers on MNF the next week.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a0b3875b5dbda9838e2

• Haha (+1) 1

0-3 teams make the playoffs about 2.5% of the time. The Bengals desperately need this game and will probably play like it. 

Bengals O-line hasn't played well, Bills need to minimize big plays and force them up and down the field. Thankfully, this is what the Bills D is to a T. Bengals run offense is awful, hopefully we'll see a lot of 3rd and longs. 

I assume McDermott will have these guys ready, they don't strike me as a team that will get complacent and assume the enthusiasm/excitement for a hope opener will be enough to get a W. 

9 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

0-3 teams make the playoffs about 2.5% of the time. The Bengals desperately need this game and will probably play like it. 

Bengals O-line hasn't played well, Bills need to minimize big plays and force them up and down the field. Thankfully, this is what the Bills D is to a T. Bengals run offense is awful, hopefully we'll see a lot of 3rd and longs. 

I assume McDermott will have these guys ready, they don't strike me as a team that will get complacent and assume the enthusiasm/excitement for a hope opener will be enough to get a W. 

I see this to a point but they are an organization that strives for mediocrity and that’s how they typically play, as in not a lot of intensity 

Edited by YoloinOhio

This Bills defense is built to limit/eliminate explosive plays in the passing game, which is just about the only thing Cinci's offense has done well.  If the Bills win that battle they have lots of advantages on the other side of the ball and it could be a relatively easy W.