Week 3: Bills (-6) v Bengals

dubs

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Belichick’s face looks like he’s thinking “what the hell were you guys DOING out there?”

He's pry thinking thanks for being my operative in Miami.  Now let's see if we can get McDaniels the head coaching job with the Jets next year.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

Welp, I'm ready to leave a jimmy10-shaped hole in a brick wall. Who's with me?

Like I told another poster.... I got about 5 lines in and i'm reading it, picturing NFL films Vince Facenda in my head with old school highlight music in the background.

what a fun read.

10 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Like I told another poster.... I got about 5 lines in and i'm reading it, picturing NFL films Vince Facenda in my head with old school highlight music in the background.

what a fun read.

To me it read like a Captain Andrew Luck tweet.  Still awesome.

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

If we're getting greedy, I'd also like to see Josh and Zay get on the same page more than once per game.  It just never seems to click with them, yet.   Zay probably could've housed that slant if Josh put it on him..  Those are plays Zay needs for his development.

I disagree.  We're trying to win.  Throw it to the best guys. Zay has had 2 years to "develop".  He can "develop" in practice and with the jugs machine and by catching the ones he gets thrown to him.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I've learned to appreciate Kyle on GMFB...but before I knew him or that show, he was the guy who was absolutely BRUTAL when he got a chance to call the Bills/Bears preseason game a year ago.  OMG, I think I even started a thread on it because he was so terrible.  Now I understand that he's just got the same kid-like enthusiasm for his team (the Bears) that we all do.