Week 3: Bills (-6) v Bengals

dubs

13 minutes ago, dubs said:

Cincy could be tough. They aren’t great, but definitely have a puncher’s chance. Buffalo keeps up the strong D and keeps improving on offense, they should get this one too. 

I agree.  Don't really follow them but Andy Dalton is completing for a lot of yards.  Have to hope our "D" can control that.  They're 0-2, but those are the type games you have to be concerned about.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Won’t be easy, folks. Cincy does have some nice weapons on offense, Dalton has thrown for a lot of yards and this is a desperate team not wanting to start 0-3. They will essentially be playing for their season. 

Its not like we shut down S. Barkley for 3/4 of a game or anything.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, dubs said:

Cincy could be tough. They aren’t great, but definitely have a puncher’s chance. Buffalo keeps up the strong D and keeps improving on offense, they should get this one too. 

I saw a clown on TV today talking about how Buffalo struggles with Cincinnati. Really? Wings and beef on weck trump that crappy chili!  (I went to school in Cincy, I know!) The coaches, QB’s and half of the entire team changes every single year! How could a loss a few years ago in the rain on the road have anything to do with our game next week???  

PS - We won the tailgate that year, largely thanks to @Seasons1992 

Go Bills! 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

The Niners blew them out while running for 259 yards and it was the Bengals home opener.  Their defense is not nearly as good as it has been in past years past and they have line problems.  Dalton was sacked  4 times today and 5 times last week.  They have a passing game but our pass defense is our greatest strength.  I'm not saying it should be easy, but this is a must win if we are serious about making the playoffs.  It would be an extremely disappointing loss.

One of the nice things about the Bills under McD is the businesslike approach.  One week at a time, one game plan at a time, and good solid effective schemes to attack the other team's defense and handle their offense. 

This is not the week to look ahead to the Patriots.  This is the week to prepare for the Bengals.

• Like (+1) 4