A Few Thoughts about the Giants game, in no particular order

Virgil

1 hour ago, Dr. K said:

I did not see three drops. I saw one attempt at a circus catch in the end zone. I saw Allen miss him badly when he was wide open on a slant. 

I'm impressed that so many of you guys can ride the Zay Jones hobby horse at the same time. You have to jockey for position to stay on. 

Over the 2 games.

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

She knows she’s a Bills fan.  Her mother doesn’t care about sports.  She likes that I like it and enjoys the time together.   I’m good with that and know it will grow.  

I’m just happy to have her with me and look forward to be old enough to take her to a playoff game 

Sappy.

Just now, Virgil said:

I’m going to give you a 15 second hug and 30 seconds of uninterrupted eye contact on Sunday 

I won't be there Sunday, but I'm going to PM you my cell # so we can facetime.  And when I do see you, 15 seconds of hugging isn't even close to enough.

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I won't be there Sunday, but I'm going to PM you my cell # so we can facetime.  And when I do see you, 15 seconds of hugging isn't even close to enough.

I’m going to change your understanding of the word “weird”

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Virgil said:

So you're saying there's a chance?

Then what's the point of him being on the practice squad?  Or is that where we get the extra roster spot?

We talked about this ad nauseum preseason.

He is an international gateway player who if placed on the practice squad after camp would become untouchable as the 11th PS player. Which also means he can not be called up this year, nor could another team place a claim.

it was done this way to give these non American Football players a free year on a practice squad with the hopes they can develop into NFL material.

Edited by ddaryl

14 hours ago, Dr. K said:

I did not see three drops. I saw one attempt at a circus catch in the end zone. I saw Allen miss him badly when he was wide open on a slant. 

I'm impressed that so many of you guys can ride the Zay Jones hobby horse at the same time. You have to jockey for position to stay on. 

Except it wasn't a circus catch, and Cover1 using the All 22 confirmed he dropped the TD pass and graded him as a dud in week 2 who is only seeing the field to do the dirty work (aka blocking).  So its us that are impressed you guys keep making the Zay Jones excuse train longer each week for his no production and dropped passes.

https://www.cover1.net/buffalo-bills-studs-duds-new-york-giants/

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1