Josh Allen - week TWO report card

rayray808

I didn't have a chance to watch the game....just reading posts around here and looking over the highlights....Clearly Allen has made strides that I didn't think he'd make.  HUGE 2 road wins for you guys....Good to see it look like it's going to work out....He's a fun player to see....I'm looking forward to seeing more of the Bills when I can this year and watching Allen.  Hope he can keep it up.....off to a good start.  

I would give him an A-.

I probably judge less by stats than from what I see, which these days isn't popular, but I felt like he played a winning game. He led us to big drives when we needed them. 

I too was not thrilled with how conservative we got at the end of the half and 3rd quarter. We got a lucky break with the non-fumble call that could have really changed the complexion of the game. 

I like our D, but not enough to be that conservative with a lead. Especially when we face better offenses. The same with our offense, I like it more but I don't think it's good enough to give away possessions like that. This team needs to learn to keep the pedal to the medal and it starts with the coaching staff. If you watch a team and coach like the Pats, they don't let up. That's where this staff and team need to be mentally. 

1 minute ago, VW82 said:

I don't think that streak is going to last much longer. 

me either , hopefully we hang 400 on the Pats !!

14 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I didn't have a chance to watch the game....just reading posts around here and looking over the highlights....Clearly Allen has made strides that I didn't think he'd make.  HUGE 2 road wins for you guys....Good to see it look like it's going to work out....He's a fun player to see....I'm looking forward to seeing more of the Bills when I can this year and watching Allen.  Hope he can keep it up.....off to a good start.  

DVR

• Like (+1) 1

How can anybody give that an A? Maholmes put up better numbers by half time.  THAT'S what an A looks like. 

I have it somewhere around a B minus.  His innacuracy on a handful of throws cost points.  His ability to step up and make some great throws was alos hard to miss.  The execution in the second half played a big part in the slowing down, missed opportunities killed drives more than conservative play calls.  I do want to see them come out with a killer mentality and absolutely pour it on a team, theres no prize for being nice, go build confidence and WIN a game, instead of being happy the other team didn't.