The Juice

TSNBDSC

Ok. You’ve posted Thurman and Tasker highlights, Bruce Smith highlights and other easily accessible YouTube videos that have been in public domain for 10 years. Can you contribute something new (maybe within the last 5 years)?? Otherwise, find me some Lou Piccone video footage or an article about how the Original Pizza Log came to fruition. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Ok. You’ve posted Thurman and Tasker highlights, Bruce Smith highlights and other easily accessible YouTube videos that have been in public domain for 10 years. Can you contribute something new (maybe within the last 5 years)?? Otherwise, find me some Lou Piccone video footage or an article about how the Original Pizza Log came to fruition. 

I dont mind it.  I rather enjoyed the Bruce highlights.

1 hour ago, JXCOL3 said:

575ecbbb52bcd063018c8c87-750-375.jpg

I remember that game.  You cant bring a man down if you can't get a glove on him.?

• Like (+1) 1

He totally killed it in Naked Gun

Det. Nordberg: [half-consciously] I... love... you.

Frank: I love you, too, Nordberg. Who were they?

Det. Nordberg: [half-consciously] Ship... boat.

Frank: That's right, Nordberg. A boat. Now, when you're better, we'll go sailing together on a boat. We'll take a cruise just like last year.

Det. Nordberg: [half-consciously] No... Drugs...

Frank: Hey, Nurse! Quick! Give this man some drugs! Quick! Can't you see he's in pain? Give him a shot quickly!

[nurse administers drugs]

Det. Nordberg: No... no...

[pulls Frank towards him]

Det. Nordberg: [half-consciously] Heroin... Heroin, Frank!

Frank: Uh, Nordberg... that's a pretty tall order. You're gonna have to give me a couple of days on that one.

OP strikes me as the kind of person that's always late to parties.

In 20 years, there will be a thread about how the Bills beat the Giants to go to 2-0. Meanwhile, the rest of us will be somewhere on Mars, sharing cocktails and talking about how the Bills are about to replicate the dynasty they created in the early-mid 2020s by winning their 5th championship.

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I have Lou's autograph, from an old NFLPA fundraiser.

• Like (+1) 1