Unsung heroes for today

Hebert19

I’m giving myself an “unsung hero”, I wore the white tee shirt, blue shorts and blue underwear again this week. However I have created a dilemma, or a situation if you will. Do I continue with this combination or do I mirror what the Bills wear?

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Barkley dominated in the first series. the defense figured out how to prevent him from doing that again. Milano was key in that regard. 

After the first drive and Barkley scoring so easy I was having flashbacks of last year expecting a 200 yard game, I never thought they would lock him up the rest of the game 

• Like (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

1.   Phillips.   He was great.  In on a sack.  Hard his hands up to knock down a couple balls.   Great game for rotation. 

2.  Neal.   Great is special teams.  And sure handed with some good open field tackles. 

3.  Our much criticized punter.   Was solid and boomed a few.  

Any others?

He was bad week 1.  He was excellent today.  

• Like (+1) 2

Lawson might not show much on the stat sheet but he was noticeable on most of his snaps. Created some pressure, I think he batted down a pass, I feel like while he might not be a sack monster, he has a pretty good all around game. Siran Neal was also flashing a lot today, as many have said, and Bojorquez had a great day. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, chris heff said:

I’m giving myself an “unsung hero”, I wore the white tee shirt, blue shorts and blue underwear again this week. However I have created a dilemma, or a situation if you will. Do I continue with this combination or do I mirror what the Bills wear?

It is NOT a dilemma if you at least wash them between games.

• Haha (+1) 1

John Brown is our best receiver. I didn't realize that he was just as adept at running short and intermediate routes as he did the longer routes. Singletary needs to touch the ball more. Hopefully, the injury he got at the end of the game won't keep him out of the next game. I know that Knox dropped a hard thrown pass to him but I'm impressed how he fast he is and get deep into the routes and very much impressed with his blocking. It's still very early but our draft class seems to be a very productive.

In the offseason the organizations spent heavily on the OL and receiving unit. It appear that they spent wisely. 

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

John Brown is our best receiver. I didn't realize that he was just as adept at running short and intermediate routes as he did the longer routes. Singletary needs to touch the ball more. Hopefully, the injury he got at the end of the game won't keep him out of the next game. I know that Knox dropped a hard thrown pass to him but I'm impressed how he fast he is and get deep into the routes and very much impressed with his blocking. It's still very early but our draft class seems to be a very productive.

In the offseason the organizations spent heavily on the OL and receiving unit. It appear that they spent wisely. 

I'm not a huge fan of Kroft but hopefully he will be a solid addition when he gets back. But I have really been happy with Knox and Sweeney overall, and Lee Smith has a distinct purpose, plus he made a terrific little catch today. The TE play versus the last couple dozen years has been good already.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

1.   Phillips.   He was great.  In on a sack.  Hard his hands up to knock down a couple balls.   Great game for rotation. 

2.  Neal.   Great is special teams.  And sure handed with some good open field tackles. 

3.  Our much criticized punter.   Was solid and boomed a few.  

Any others?

I thought Neal stood out on ST and also had a nice tackle for loss on D.