Unsung heroes for today

Hebert19

1.   Phillips.   He was great.  In on a sack.  Hard his hands up to knock down a couple balls.   Great game for rotation. 

2.  Neal.   Great is special teams.  And sure handed with some good open field tackles. 

3.  Our much criticized punter.   Was solid and boomed a few.  

Any others?

• Like (+1) 6

Neal also blew up the screen to Engram. Matt Milano was all over the field, looking back to pre-injury form. Can’t forget that jarring hit from Hyde. 

On offense, Dawson Knox had an insanely beautiful block on Singletary’s TD, taking two defenders out of the play. Also added a couple sure handed catches. John Brown showed up again! 

Was nice to see the team hitting on all cylinders!!

Edited by Bufflow4

25 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

1.   Phillips.   He was great.  In on a sack.  Hard his hands up to knock down a couple balls.   Great game for rotation. 

2.  Neal.   Great is special teams.  And sure handed with some good open field tackles. 

Any others?

I said it out loud to my son- wow Phillips is noticeable today. Neal definitely had a great game. The block downfield by Morse to spring Motor for his TD was A+.

The punter was booming them today- I have no clue how to spell his name

Great Linebacker Play after the Giants first series. They did a good job containing Saquan.

Hyde had a monster hit on the sideline Jarring the ball lose deep in our territory negating a catch- that was a game changer.

I hate to say this but kudos to the refs, they actually let them play today and called a pretty good game.

20 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Beasley. Had a couple of clutch catches and a good RAC or 2.

The one he snatched that was screaming behind him was fantastic.

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Any others?

Morse.  Watch him on the 2 rushing touchdowns.  He is a stud

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Bufflow4 said:

Neal also blew up the screen to Engram. Matt Milano was all over the field, looking back to pre-injury form. Can’t forget that jarring hit from Hyde. 

On offense, Dawson Knox had an insanely beautiful block on Singletary’s TD, taking two defenders out of the play. Also added a couple sure handed catches. John Brown showed up again! 

Was nice to see the team hitting on all cylinders!!

Agree on Knox other than the bullet that went right thru his hands from allen

• Like (+1) 1