Micah Hyde hit to jar the ball loose...

RiotAct

Anyone seen a highlight of that yet?  If so, please post it up here so I can watch it 100 times in a row.

What a tremendous play.  Turned what looked like it was going to be a 1st-and-10 in our territory into a 4th-down situation for the Giants... at a crucial juncture in the game.

• Like (+1) 18
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

Anyone seen a highlight of that yet?  If so, please post it up here so I can watch it 100 times in a row.

What a tremendous play.  Turned what looked like it was going to be a 1st-and-10 in our territory into a 4th-down situation for the Giants... at a crucial juncture in the game.

And a missed FG. That saved three and maybe seven points. Terrific play. We are really fortunate to have those two safeties. Poyer is getting very good.

• Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

He lit him up. It's hard to do that these days with all the rules protecting the WRs from contact.

• Like (+1) 1

"Separate the man from the ball."

Done perfectly by Hyde, and most importantly, it was a legal hit.

As for Poyer, his helmet to helmet hit later in the game could have been flagged, but I'm sure he will be seeing a fine later in the week for that one.

8 minutes ago, Special K said:

"Separate the man from the ball."

Done perfectly by Hyde, and most importantly, it was a legal hit.

As for Poyer, his helmet to helmet hit later in the game could have been flagged, but I'm sure he will be seeing a fine later in the week for that one.

I highly doubt that he will be fined.  First of all,  he did not lead with the crown of his helmet.   The helmet  to helmet contact was incidental.   It happens in a contact sport.  After watching the re-play,  it is pretty  clear that he simply lowered his shoulder.   I will be shocked if  he is fined.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Glad you brought this up: absolute turning point.

Bills D is for real and the O is not far behind! They also saved teams from that punt return. Great to see so early in the season. 

Just imagine if we had a big time WR to go with Brown and Beasley.  Maybe Knox will fill that role?