Beaser & Jones

Yav

9 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Once again everybody dumps on Zay while Foster continues to go MIA (except for his dropped past). It's unreal and incredibly inconsistent. I get the Zay hate, but I don't get the unchecked Foster love when talking about which WR should go. Neither are doing much, but at least Zay can block.

Honestly, Fosters role was insignificant so his drop went unnoticed. Zay seemed to be out there more and had more targets. I was actually more asking if I had missed an injury to Cole, probably not the best wording or phrasing in my original post but that was more my intent.

That all said, I’m not a Zay fan and really don’t understand how he sticks around, but I suppose it could be worse we could all be Miami fans. 

1 hour ago, Yav said:

Was just odd, I didn’t remember seeing cole out there at all in the 3rd and the offense stalled big time. Zay seems to drop more than he catches, I get the blocking aspect but imagine they could roll someone else out there that can at least catch. 

Well. In his defense. You didn’t see much of anybody in the 3rd Q because the entire offense looked terrible during the 3rd. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Yav said:

Honestly, Fosters role was insignificant so his drop went unnoticed. Zay seemed to be out there more and had more targets. I was actually more asking if I had missed an injury to Cole, probably not the best wording or phrasing in my original post but that was more my intent.

That all said, I’m not a Zay fan and really don’t understand how he sticks around, but I suppose it could be worse we could all be Miami fans. 

Yeah sorry, wasn't necessarily directed at you, I just don't really get why Zay is constantly under scrutiny while Foster seems to get a pass from most. 

1 hour ago, Nelius said:

Once again everybody dumps on Zay while Foster continues to go MIA (except for his dropped past). It's unreal and incredibly inconsistent. I get the Zay hate, but I don't get the unchecked Foster love when talking about which WR should go. Neither are doing much, but at least Zay can block.

Foster us getting like 0 playing time compared to zay