[Name Only Title] Trent Williams

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

On 9/15/2019 at 4:52 PM, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Should we go after him?  The only reason I can see not to is to spare Dawkins feelings.  The Redskins are going to have a bad year and I don't seeing him giving in and coming back.  I don't think the price tag would be too high.  He is 31 but arguably the best tackle in the league and I could see him have 3-4 great years left in him.  Our line had been good but it looks like they still have a ways to go in pass protection and I think Williams would largely take care of that.

Williams Spain Morse Feliciano Dawkins

That looks like a pretty dominant line.  Also I could see the Pats snagging him with their oline injuries.  If we keep looking like a playoff contender I think it should be considered.  

I don't think the Bills are concerned about hurting people's feelings. Who knows, when the Skins can no longer wait to keep him, his price will go down. If the Redskins were to lower their asking price, what would it be?

Edited by Rocket94

20 hours ago, njbuff said:

Dawkins has been good at LT, minus a few hiccups, so if Williams is strictly a natural LT, there is no need for the Bills to after him.

I think you set the bar low.  I don’t feel as if he’s “been good”. Serviceable, maybe. He’s about to get overpaid in after next season too.  I’d trade him and a 3rd for Trent fosho. Trent Williams is top 3 LT and a difference maker, when healthy.