[Name Only Title] Trent Williams

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Time to make a trade for Trent.  Biggest liability on the team right now is OT play.  

I agree with going out and upgrading.  I think our biggest issue is our punt game tho.

Just sucks.

On 9/15/2019 at 5:04 PM, CSBill said:

I like Dawkins, and apparently his teammate do as well--he was voted a Captain--but if there is a reasonable deal to be made, make it.

Likeability is something I could care less about when it comes to the players.......Williams is obviously better then Dawkins

I just feel like those draft picks are prime because Beane is so good at drafting.....what we REALLY need is more speed and playmaking ability on the field in the pass catcher area.

That is why I like Diggs.....I picture Diggs under those throws Allen was trying to Zay Jones and think he makes something of those

• 3 weeks later...

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Wow, huge move by Browns.  They just got Baker the best LT in the league.

Depends what they gave up for him. At his age he has, what, 3 productive years left in him?

One great LT doesn't cover the rest of the sieve that is the Browns OL. It helps, sure, but if they gave up a 1st for him they overpaid for a guy on the wrong side of 30.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, MDH said:

Depends what they gave up for him. At his age he has, what, 3 productive years left in him?

One great LT doesn't cover the rest of the sieve that is the Browns OL. It helps, sure, but if they gave up a 1st for him they overpaid for a guy on the wrong side of 30.

Well I went heavy on Baker in fantasy leagues this year so don't ruin this for me okay.

On 9/15/2019 at 6:36 PM, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

If you're 4-0, don't fix what isn't broken IMO. TW doesn't strike me as a "process" guy either. 

It's still really early. Knee-jerk thread/idea IMO

Disagree, in this case. 

Yes, we’ve won games,  but we’ve beat the bottom of the barrel teams.  If our first 5 games were against above average teams, our record could be different!  We need to start dominating weak teams, and hopefully beating teams that are at our level... a few teams we’ll get to see in the upcoming weeks. 

Im all for making moves that will improve our team!  That said, if they’re not process guys, that’s a different story....

On 9/15/2019 at 5:52 PM, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Should we go after him?  The only reason I can see not to is to spare Dawkins feelings.  The Redskins are going to have a bad year and I don't seeing him giving in and coming back.  I don't think the price tag would be too high.  He is 31 but arguably the best tackle in the league and I could see him have 3-4 great years left in him.  Our line had been good but it looks like they still have a ways to go in pass protection and I think Williams would largely take care of that.

Williams Spain Morse Feliciano Dawkins

That looks like a pretty dominant line.  Also I could see the Pats snagging him with their oline injuries.  If we keep looking like a playoff contender I think it should be considered.  

how is he playing?  What’s his health like seeing he HASNT finished a full season since 2013