Josh Allen with the line of the day; then declares “There is one New York team”

YoloinOhio

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:26 PM, YoloinOhio said:

We all know it’s a suburb of NYC. Don’t forget that the Jets and Giants both passed on him in the draft when they needed a QB. I don’t think his answer was *all* about the geography. 

The Jets and Giants did both pass on him, but come on.  The Giants hit a home run with Saquon Barkley, probably the best RB in the league.  The Jets took Sam Darnold, who could turn out to be just as good as Josh.  Neither team deserves shame for their picks.  I'm just glad Allen was still around when the Bills picked.  Remember there was some serious concern about another team jumping ahead of the Bills to get him. Beane played it right and Josh was still there.  There was also a lot of chatter in Buffalo that the Bills picked the wrong Josh, including from me, and good lord how wrong we were.  It is ABOUT TIME things broke right for the Bills and I couldn't be happier with our guy.

On 9/15/2019 at 8:43 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

I went to school at Potsdam and got my first taste of the Guidos from NYC.  We didn't get along at all.  They're fake as hell.  Folks in WNY are real.  Give me Buffalo-Rochester any day.

I also went to Potsdam and thought the same exact thing. Not all bad people but could not wait to get back to WNY.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Josh Allen was on NFL Live and they played single word association with other QB's.

Here's what Allen said about the QB's:

Mayfield - competitor

Lamar - Electrical

Darnold - friend (LOL)

Allen - Growing

If he said “Boo” for Darnold I would have died

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1